• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ok very simple just put forward a zoner for an honor and put why,nothing too rude as the mods will go into meltdown.

POSTER OF THE YEAR.
Sonic of course,came back in to the fold this year and is more bonkers then ever,gives me a run for bad spelling and grammer and every post is a gem.
Plus he is the smartest person in Glouster after fred and rose west.

TROLL OF THE YEAR.
For me it has to be bumablue or tangledupinpoo as he is now known,even he admits he is a troll but to be honest i miss her when she is banned because her posts can be comendy gems,again as bad as me at spelling and grammer.

EVERYBODYS FRIEND OF THE YEAR.
For me this has to be rootshallbloke,just going to show that retiring is not the end of the road.
Alas he can spell and do grammer..

MOD OF THE YEAR
Tough one because they are all *******s(only joshing) but im going for south bank hank.

Thats it for me so why not add your gongs and whys and who,s or indeed dont.
Happy new year

Ok very simple just put forward a zoner for an honor and put why,nothing too rude as the mods will go into meltdown.

POSTER OF THE YEAR.
Sonic of course,came back in to the fold this year and is more bonkers then ever,gives me a run for bad spelling and grammer and every post is a gem.
Plus he is the smartest person in Glouster after fred and rose west.

TROLL OF THE YEAR.
For me it has to be bumablue or tangledupinpoo as he is now known,even he admits he is a troll but to be honest i miss her when she is banned because her posts can be comendy gems,again as bad as me at spelling
and grammer.

EVERYBODYS FRIEND OF THE YEAR.
For me this has to be rootshallbloke,just going to show that retiring is not the end of the road.
Alas he can spell and do grammer..

MOD OF THE YEAR
Tough one because they are all *******s(only joshing) but im going for south bank hank.

Thats it for me so why not add your gongs and whys and who,s or indeed dont.
Happy new year

In the interests of accuracy, please indicate any post of mine, whatsoever, where I've admitted to being a troll.

In the interests of accuracy, please indicate any post of mine, whatsoever, where I've admitted to being a troll.

In the interest of not feeding your over inflated ego no.
On a thread when asked why you do what you do you replied that you like to wind threads up hence you admit to being and indeed looking like a troll.

In the interest of not feeding your over inflated ego no.
On a thread when asked why you do what you do you replied that you like to wind threads up hence you admit to being and indeed looking like a troll.

You seem to enjoy putting words in people's mouths (especially ones they've never actually used).

I asked for evidence and (as usual) you haven't provided any.

Btw,you yourself have started this thread with (what looks like), the express purpose of provoking a reaction from me, with some derogatory comments.

That's what trolls do,isn't it? :raspberry:

Last edited:
Yes yes i am a troll a kipper a FN supporter a racist bigot of a troll and no you silly old person this thread was not started to just dig you out,it was started for a mere piece of fun.
If i get time i will hunt down your words but do not hold your breath as i really could count the fecks i give on no fingers.

How can we forget 1 thread wonder Mork Stewart?

My nominations are:
Poster of the Year (any year); Mike

Fisher person of the Year:net:; BarnaBlue

Troll of the Year; MrsBlue

Alternative view Poster; Rattus

Dumbest poster; the No1 and only Mork Stevart (or whatever)

MIA poster/Mod and absentee from too many games; Ricey

Distance Knowledge Poster; ORM

Steady and sane Poster; RootsHallBloke

Rose Tinted Glasses for all things circa 1970-90; K. Hogg

Funniest Poster: MadCyril

Post of the year: The "Just in Edinburgh" post by C C Csiders

SZ Celebrity of the Year: Ron Manager

SZ Exile of the year: Berrichonne Shrimper

SZ Exile of the year (developing world/third world): MK Shrimper

SZ Supporter's Group of the year: SUISA

My nominations are:
Poster of the Year (any year); Mike

Fisher person of the Year:net:; BarnaBlue

Troll of the Year; MrsBlue

Alternative view Poster; Rattus

Dumbest poster; the No1 and only Mork Stevart (or whatever)

MIA poster/Mod and absentee from too many games; Ricey

Distance Knowledge Poster; ORM

Steady and sane Poster; RootsHallBloke

Rose Tinted Glasses for all things circa 1970-90; K. Hogg

Thank you !

Winner yippee.

It-s-Can-t-Be-No-He-s-Still-ALIVE-buck-and-rudy-24860954-676-405.jpg

Back