• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

thats mayb coz we spend our hard earned cash on these away games and then they play like that absoutley sh!t.

And booing them is going to help the team in which way, may I ask.
Improving their confidence? Inspiring them to play better?

If you don't like going to away games and seeing us lose, then perhaps you should stay away from them.

thats mayb coz we spend our hard earned cash on these away games and then they play like that absoutley sh!t.

surely thats the way it goes tho whether it be home or away. I dont recall home games being free. :o

and isnt it what football is all about.....good times and bad.....or do you become a fake club where its all about money money money and nothing else matters anymore.

And whatever the teams performance, we should still support them. As has been said they wont feel like playing better if they have lost the support of their OWN fans.

wouldnt even mind if we played half decent, but there are a certain few that just look like they cant b bothered. if EVERYONE gave 100% then i would be happy.

Fair enough, I felt very similar at the game & still do almost 48 hours on. But the argument here is did the fans give 100% backing? That my friend is a categorical NO!

wouldnt even mind if we played half decent, but there are a certain few that just look like they cant b bothered. if EVERYONE gave 100% then i would be happy.

Ahhhh, the ideal world where nobody has an off day.....I will look it up on my SatNav....I reckon its the same place where someone will pay me hundreds of thousands of pounds and tell me not to do any work for it.

The second half was bad i'll admit it, we need to see a reaction tomorrow thats for sure.

2nd half was more a non-event than bad. Neither team actually did anything of any note in the 2nd half from memory. What annoyed me was that other than a couple of minutes after the break of half-ar5ed effort there was no evidence the "hairdryer" had been utilised by T&B at half-time!

Fair enough, I felt very similar at the game & still do almost 48 hours on. But the argument here is did the fans give 100% backing? That my friend is a categorical NO!

no we didnt agreed, but people r trying to do things about that, e.g blue voice, although it is not completly up and running yet we are trying. did gower look like he really wanted it, did leon look like he was trying hard, i dnt think so, but i see your point

2nd half was more a non-event than bad. Neither team actually did anything of any note in the 2nd half from memory. What annoyed me was that other than a couple of minutes after the break of half-ar5ed effort there was no evidence the "hairdryer" had been utilised by T&B at half-time!

We couldn't pass to each other, the first shot I can remember was in the 83rd minute and worst of all we just didn't look like we wanted to get back into the game. Worst I've seen us play this season.

We couldn't pass to each other, the first shot I can remember was in the 83rd minute and worst of all we just didn't look like we wanted to get back into the game. Worst I've seen us play this season.

I thought that as well. We were worse on Saturday than we were at Swansea. At least there we had the excuse of only having 10 men... :p

Exactly, at one point the ball went out for a throw and bounced back into play, a certain midfielder passed the ball out to whoever was taking the throw & couldn't even find his man then under no pressure whatsoever! :fury:

I think part of the problem was that our heads seemed to drop once they went 2-1 up, as for a short period after our equaliser we played quite well. (Well in comparison to the rest of the game.... :o)

I think part of the problem was that our heads seemed to drop once they went 2-1 up, as for a short period after our equaliser we played quite well. (Well in comparison to the rest of the game.... :o)

Yep, 5 minutes either side of the goal we were actually well in control.
They get a lucky break with the 2nd goal & that was it, game over! :(

Yep, 5 minutes either side of the goal we were actually well in control.
They get a lucky break with the 2nd goal & that was it, game over! :(

I think that's probably a by-product of our somewhat fragile confidence - we seem to be just as jittery now as we were at the beginning of the season, hopefully a good win tomorrow can go some way towards remedying this

Spot on there - in fact I am surprised that no-one's mentioned that before . Almost as if another **** refereeing decision to not give the foul in the box ( following the one to pull up Leon after which he talked himself into the book ) and everyone thought - right that's it we're not gonna get anywhere with another winker for a ref -and gave up .

Spot on there - in fact I am surprised that no-one's mentioned that before . Almost as if another **** refereeing decision to not give the foul in the box ( following the one to pull up Leon after which he talked himself into the book ) and everyone thought - right that's it we're not gonna get anywhere with another winker for a ref -and gave up .

Yes, it looked like a foul but the goal could still have been prevented if we could actually learn how to effectively defend set pieces. :p

Back