• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

They haven't announced anything. If it was moving to an inside lane then it would be, but technically she's run further and so they're not completely sure. Doesn't sound like Adeoye is complaining so she might be ok.

No DQ as she was far enough ahead to not affect the other runner.

I've had a little bet on Christine Ohuruogu to get a medal tonight; just shy of even money.

Her race is at 1340 and I have a 1330 meeting. Perfectly acceptable to be 15 minutes late, right?

I've had a little bet on Christine Ohuruogu to get a medal tonight; just shy of even money.

Her race is at 1340 and I have a 1330 meeting. Perfectly acceptable to be 15 minutes late, right?

Cancel the meeting because the 200m mens final is 13.55

800m is definitely the most brutal race. great combination of speed and tactics

Ooops. Lindsey Sharp completely blew out.

Completely went at the bend didn't she? Still, stand up career to fall back on now.

Sarah-Pascoe-008.jpg

Luckily, when I arrived at my 1330 meeting, the chair at the end of the table with its back to the wall, was free. So I fired up the BBC website and pretended to pay attention to some bollocks about bingo while watching two cracking finals.

Obviously, Usian Bolt is the man, but Allyson Felix is just superb. Ten World Championship golds now, four Olympic golds (relays help of course) - absolute superstar.

Shame for Ohuruogu (and my wallet). She seemed to go out much faster than she usually does, nothing there in that last 100m.

Back