• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
Watched some programme about some stalker who shot his ex-bird of three weeks in Harvey Nicks last night and it got me thniking about my own worst stalker.

When I was 18 I worked for a company called Unijet who were tour operators who have seen been brought out by First Choice. Like most first jobs working in travel was not really for me but it was fantastic as you could plow on into most birds there and most of the blokes were gay so you had a ratio of about 10-1 in your favour at any sort of party.

I had been there about a year and having been through most of the decent birds my own age I moved onto the older lot (I was 18 and moved onto birds of 24/25 etc)

Anyway I was getting on really well with the bird called Natalie who I still see now and again to this day. She was nearly 30 odd and just seperated from her fella. God she was a teenage boys dream.

She worked next to a ok looking blonde called Bridgit who was worth a go but only ever second to this Natalie bird.

As the weeks rolled on i was flirting the best you can when you are 18 odd with this Natalie bird and all going well. She told one of my mates I was cutre but too young....I knew this was never going to stop me so I kept working.

The work office was about 200 odd people and there was a split between the young uns who used to go out and the 25+ who all went out. Anyway one night Natalie invited me to a party with the 25+ in a club. I was in.

Remember getting home and knicking some of Dad of DtS aftershave (Must have been desperate) and telling my old man I was not coming home tocuh wood. No worries son....Savvy - I am ready to go.

Got to the club and had to fight like **** to get in from the nobhead bouncers. Finally cracked it and I was in. Lot of the blokes there were good lads but they had all been drinking 10 years+ at work and I had done about three months so was woefully out my depth. Still kept drinking.

Next thing I know Natalie aint coming as she has been ill all day. I am gutted as turned down a night out with my real mates for a work night solely to get hold of her. Didnt know a lot of the older lot but Bridgit comes along and chats to me.

You guessed it ended up getting hold of her for a kiss once the dance floor and before you know it were swapping numbers.

Woke up the next day and thought oh god. hadnt even been woke up and hour when she calls me asking me for sunday lunch. Wife of Dad of DtS does a cracking roast so decided to swerve it.

All the next week i am getting emails from her saying when you going to take me out. I finally crack and agree to take her for a drink that Thursday. Jesus what am I doing? A min late get an email from Natalie saying hope all goes will with Bridgit. The grassing bitch least keep it quiet.

Ended up going for a drink. She plyed me with booze all night in a poncy bar in brighton. End of the night she was driving so she says she will give me a lift home....No I am ok thanks I say - I will get the train......."No you wont" she says....."Come back to mine"..........

Right need an excuse - Tell her Dad wants me home but that dont wash...Tell her I have the Blues next day "Dont worry I will have you home in time for football" she says....

Ok - I accepted my fate and got in the car...As we are bombing along the seafront she says "You can meet my cats - they cant wait to see you". Stroke of genius comes to me and I tell her I have astma and am allergic to cats. She finally lets me out the car miles from any station but I dont care.

Weeks follow and she tells everyone we did the business which was a lie and that were going out which was just a lie....Never even snogged her. She turned up at my house (Lucky for me Dad was away) jesus she was mad.

Finally got rid of her about six month later when some other school leaver pulled her and she stalked him but what a relief.

As a semi-happy ending I did end up for a night with Natalie a few years later but it was dreadful.

Your worst stalkers please....

Last edited:
when i was 17 i played in an orchestra with this girl who was a bit of a nut-job. she was quite cool at first but then cornered me one day and said she had dumped her boyfriend (of 2years and also in the orchestra) because she loved me and needed to be with me. she thrust a cassette into my hand and ran off... this tape had this really long love song she had written about me and played on the piano and stuff, it was really cringeworthy. this was on september 11th 2001 incidently, which made it even more weird - anyway every week she kept on trying to corner me and stuff, it was all pretty harmless.

however her dad works with my dad and they are quite good mates and she managed to get my home number where she would ring me up loads and leave loads of answer-machine messages. my parents cottoned on and so i said im going to be straight up with her and tell her i have just started seeing another girl

so i told her and she went MENTAL, started saying that she was on anti-depressants and cuts herself and had eating problems and stuff... i was just like:O

she started ringing me more and more, she got my mobile number and email address and was just writing tons of weird stuff, and each time i ignored her it increased loads. finally my dad had a word with her dad and she never contacted me again, i left the orchestra in the end cos it was too much and i didn't want to feel i was responsible for anything that she did... which obviously i wasn't but it was pretty scary at the time

about 6months later we booked up a ski holiday to canada and it turned out that this family were going to a nearby resort and our holidays overlapped by a week so when we were out there we all hooked up for a couple of meals and she started going crazy again, trying to corner me when i was on my own and footsy-ing under the table. so decided to try and hook up with her much fitter older sister. she was a real nut case!

Was with this one bird just before I had to leave for a transfer uni program in Belgium. Nice enough - did the business - left it at that as she knew I was going away for 8 months, so we parted company on good terms. Lovely.

When I came back, she was with a postgrad student about 5 years older than her. I decided to play the field a bit on my return, but one night about 6 weeks into the semester she saw me at work (Work part time at the local cinema), and she started texting me and telling me how she wanted me back blah blah blah. Anyways, she invited me to watch a film one night, and her boyfriend actually gave her permission to go with me. I sat there thinking "Dont do anything, shes got a boyfriend". Near the end of the film, i leaned forward for a sneaky scratch of my knee and she leant in and put her arms around me. Again i let nothing happen.

Walked her home, and she tried to kiss me. I said lets go inside and talk about all this first. Was literally 2 seconds away from picking her up and taking her to bed when there was a knock at the door: her boyfriend of course! So we politely talk, and i leave. Close call.

Over the next 2 weeks she won't leave me alone. Texts, calls, visits to work. Crazy stuff. She breaks up with yer man for me, and being the silly sausage i am, i get back with her. 3 weeks is all i can handle, and she turns out to be a right loon...When i tell her i think its best we leave eachother - she says she is going back to the other guy. Then in a stroke of genius (Shes absolutely minted), she offers me a car, or a house if i stay with her.

I did the honourable thing and declined.

A month later, i met the current Mrs I_S, and once this girl found out she proceeded to send me texts calling me all sorts of names. Eventually she got the message and left me alone...but still to this day i dread seeing her name appear in my phone or e-mail!

My daughter was 16 and had just started seeing her first real Boyfriend (against my wishes as he was a ar5ewipe of the first degree.) Anyway after a couple of weeks she too sussed out he was a pratt so heaved him into touch.
He started ringing and texting, frequently...At the time we had two land-lines (one for internet use, one for phone calls) My daughter had a mobile and so did I. Exactly how he managed it I don't know , but one night this twunt rang all the phones , often at the same time. My Daughters phone had 45 calls in two hours !
So we got the phones diverted to operator only, visited the police, who in turn had a quiet word with him and we thought that was it, then A week later the texts start again , but this time discribing what my daughter was wearing that day , the route she took home from school and that he was watching her. So I went up the school the next night, sat outside on the bike with a dark visor on and at 32MM ring spanner up my sleeve but he didn't show.
It took a much sterner warning from the OB to finally get shot of him.
S

My daughter was 16 and had just started seeing her first real Boyfriend (against my wishes as he was a ar5ewipe of the first degree.) Anyway after a couple of weeks she too sussed out he was a pratt so heaved him into touch.
He started ringing and texting, frequently...At the time we had two land-lines (one for internet use, one for phone calls) My daughter had a mobile and so did I. Exactly how he managed it I don't know , but one night this twunt rang all the phones , often at the same time. My Daughters phone had 45 calls in two hours !
So we got the phones diverted to operator only, visited the police, who in turn had a quiet word with him and we thought that was it, then A week later the texts start again , but this time discribing what my daughter was wearing that day , the route she took home from school and that he was watching her. So I went up the school the next night, sat outside on the bike with a dark visor on and at 32MM ring spanner up my sleeve but he didn't show.
It took a much sterner warning from the OB to finally get shot of him.
S

Shocking story but I have been left confused as to how he got four phones to ring at the same time? Surely he must have helped.....

Shocking story but I have been left confused as to how he got four phones to ring at the same time? Surely he must have helped.....
So were we, It later transpired that we has very freindly with a couple of girls in the same year as my daughter (which is how he knew about the clothes etc) so we reckoned that he was using their phones as well.

We thought she had unearthed another one the other week when after meeting a bloke in a pub one night, he turned up a day later at 1 in the morning singing songs about how much he loved her outside her front door.

However she sent this one a text telling him to F*** off or she was calling the police and it seemed to work

We thought she had unearthed another one the other week when after meeting a bloke in a pub one night, he turned up a day later at 1 in the morning singing songs about how much he loved her outside her front door.
And who said romance didn't exist anymore!?

First one is definitely pretty shocking though. This is where society is wrong IMO. Old Bill shouldn't just warn him. Should have slung him in a cell with no windows for a week to teach him a lesson. Bet it would have cured the problem first time then.

Last edited:
And who said romance didn't exist anymore!?

First one is definitely pretty shocking though. This where society is wrong IMO. Old Bill shouldn't just warn him. Should have slung him in a cell with no windows for a week to teach him a lesson. Bet it would have cured the problem first time then.

i agree about the police. unfortunately my dad was the doctor for a women who died with terminal cancer about 10 years ago. the widowed husband was mentally ill and spent months threatening my family and especially my dad... we had to change our phoneline and locks... he said he would do stuff to me and my bro and sis, it was all very frightening for us, and we felt very let down by the old bill in dealing with it. i know they have conflicting priorities and are busy... but it's not the first time i've heard some pretty awful stories of stalking and harrassment and how the old bill hadn't really done much. in our case the man was very ill, but i still wasn't fair for our family to go through months where we weren't allowed outside on our own before something was finally done

Back