• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Official Secrets - 5/10 - pretty dull, The Post and Spotlight did this type of investigative thriller a lot better

Field of Dreams - a completely feel good film. Kevin Costner and James Earl Jones are masters of their art and each time I see this film I never tire of the storyline 9/10

X-Men Dark Phoenix 5/10 - bang average and really confusing now they’ve gone back and forward. How has that person died in the past but is alive in earlier films that were in later times. It’s not really worth bothering with.

Enter the Dragon - on Netflix. So took me back to my early twenties coming out of the cinema with my mates and us all badly imitating the sound effects from the film. Totally dated, totally iconic. Loved every moment of it all over again. 10/10

Enter the Dragon - on Netflix. So took me back to my early twenties coming out of the cinema with my mates and us all badly imitating the sound effects from the film. Totally dated, totally iconic. Loved every moment of it all over again. 10/10

Man, you come right out of a comic book.

Sadly John Saxon is the only one of the good guys still going.

Open Range, again, very very good.
Robert Duvall is superb and the rest of the cast are very good.
Simple story but top Western.

What with Frozen 2 on the horizon, MK Jnr has been blasting Frozen of late after school. Great film, great songs. Hope the sequel keeps up the quality.

Joker 10/10 - Dark, twisted and absolute brilliant. Joaquin Phoenix is absolutely outstanding and plays the role excellently. It’s the best film DC have made since The Dark Knight Rises. I look forward to seeing where they go with Joker if they add him into a Batman film. Not sure on their choice of the latest Batman though.

Joker 10/10 - Dark, twisted and absolute brilliant. Joaquin Phoenix is absolutely outstanding and plays the role excellently. It’s the best film DC have made since The Dark Knight Rises. I look forward to seeing where they go with Joker if they add him into a Batman film. Not sure on their choice of the latest Batman though.

I saw that too last night. I enjoyed it but certainly didn't love it - found some of it, especially the first half, quite dull.

I saw that too last night. I enjoyed it but certainly didn't love it - found some of it, especially the first half, quite dull.

They’ve got to build up the character, this was a back story film not like Joker in any of his other appearances. They can’t just go whole hog straight away. It’s about understanding the reasons and why he is how he is. How the beast was created and I think they’ve done a great job of telling the story.

Back