• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd guess the majority of those 14,000+ posts were when Kevin was young and naive and another large majority to do with SZFC and on the private board. I rarely see The General on the main board posting anymore.

I think if SZ.com actually put a quota on posts then it might make all of this irrelevant. Max 25 posts a day and you won't have the cr*p that's currently posted on here and people will actually think before hitting post.

I was only being sarcy, not genuinely malicious.

A posting quota would not get my vote!

I'd guess the majority of those 14,000+ posts were when Kevin was young and naive and another large majority to do with SZFC and on the private board. I rarely see The General on the main board posting anymore.

I think if SZ.com actually put a quota on posts then it might make all of this irrelevant. Max 25 posts a day and you won't have the cr*p that's currently posted on here and people will actually think before hitting post.

Absolutely Superb idea

I 100% agree with this suggestion...then i might get some work done.

Einstein, you will single handily increase the UK productivity in the work place by 25%

I agree with most of what you said other than the highlighted piece!

yep maybe i was harsh and i apologise, but there are other forums about SUFC (none of which are anywhere good as SZ) which you may find a bit more up your street if people are getting their knickers in a twist over this all

I agree with most of what you said other than the highlighted piece!

And that's exactly it isn't it? What some people deem as offensive, others don't, and that post can be seen by everyone. I find your sentiment Pubey, completely OUT OF ORDER.

The ignore function, as far as I'm aware, only applies to an individual poster, not to whole threads, so therefore you can view a thread and ignore posters you don't want to hear from.

What is worthwhile to you may not be worthwhile to me though, do you not agree??

Certainly....'it's your turn at scrabble'', is not worthwile and has nothing to do with a thread about bikes...being an example of something of no interest and therefore worthless.

QUOTE]

That surely is the key point.....if Kev wants to post something only a limited few (Eg SZFC) are interested in, then he will do so on that forum, and not continually have conversations only a select few are interested in on other general threads. The few who are taking offence to what the mods are trying to do have actually been given the benefit of allowing a Live Chat thread to remain and so I cant see how they can complain. Im surprised anyone is taking offence and unable to see what the mods are trying to achieve.

Certainly....'it's your turn at scrabble'', is not worthwile and has nothing to do with a thread about bikes...being an example of something of no interest and therefore worthless.

Ok, fair point. It was posted as part of a postscript to a conversation already on going to do with the thread title though.

Ok.....I have to concede that one.....that was getting out of hand

Absolutely Superb idea

I 100% agree with this suggestion...then i might get some work done.

Einstein, you will single handily increase the UK productivity in the work place by 25%
Glad you liked the idea.

Maybe this needs a poll to catch the general opinion!

I'd guess it would only effect 3/4 posters anyway....

Glad you liked the idea.

Maybe this needs a poll to catch the general opinion!

I'd guess it would only effect 3/4 posters anyway....

It would effect me...but even though i would get withdraw symptoms.....it would be in a good way.

There is a lot more to life that this forum

I can't be bothered reading through all this ****.. i do feel, however, that everyone has got a lot off their chest today, and i think every body has conquered the first stage of acceptance. Doesn't everybody feel, just that bit lighter off the shoulders?

I can't be bothered reading through all this ****.. i do feel, however, that everyone has got a lot off their chest today, and i think every body has conquered the first stage of acceptance. Doesn't everybody feel, just that bit lighter off the shoulders?

ERRRMMM,

I will take the 5th on that one for now J

Ok, fair point. It was posted as part of a postscript to a conversation already on going to do with the thread title though.

Now if follow your rationale of ignoring your posts then I miss out on the stuff I do want read such as the thurday quiz, your view of a game etc.

No, I bl00dy don't. I tell you, I was shaking I was so cross earlier, have calmed down a little now, but heart is still pounding a lot faster than usual.

No, I bl00dy don't. I tell you, I was shaking earlier, have calmed down a little now, but heart is still pounding a lot faster than usual.

Have you ever danced off your tits on ecstacy? just asking like..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back