• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well, I had to work hard for that one. It was probably around the time of the penalty that I enticed his appetite with the first bit of tuna but didn't try to work him towards the TV until his allotted time of 4.25p.m. No sooner had I got him on the sofa with a bowl of tuna when I saw that Coxy had scored again. I think Chicken and Coxy goals do go together. The old boy didn't hang around for long though although pleasingly, another old boy, MAF, scored just after Chick left the sofa. Chick is now outside lounging on the roof, requited.

The Roof!... quick get him down!! We can't handle any more injuries to our key match winners!!

That's a decent view from your back garden there, 'Rob' :cool:

Ha - if I stand up on the decking just behind where the pic was taken, I can just about see Mount's Bay in the direction of Newlyn. Chick likes to position himself "upwind" so he can smell the fish coming into port.

And I'm a real Rob, Andy - though I do change my surname to 'Sequious' when I'm being overly nice to people.

Great spot, that and a nice part of the country, down there. :thumbsup:

Blimey, If you light a match under that chiminea, he will be more orange than Phil Brown! :smile:

It's a big day for Chick tomorrow. I'm hoping that I can entice him down from his sun roof in time so that he can work his magic for the lads v The Franchise. I'm hoping also that he can spare a good trick or two for The Cod Army in their game v the Millwall. If all goes well, I've promised him the finest Sheba pouches possible for the rest of the season.

Chick The Imperious.jpg

It's a big day for Chick tomorrow. I'm hoping that I can entice him down from his sun roof in time so that he can work his magic for the lads v The Franchise. I'm hoping also that he can spare a good trick or two for The Cod Army in their game v the Millwall. If all goes well, I've promised him the finest Sheba pouches possible for the rest of the season.

View attachment 4673

Rob... We need to have words!!.... Granted you got him off a roof (although it was a low bearing one) after our victory on Good Friday... But by your latest post, I can only guess that Chicky is now on the "sun roof of your car"?... It's still a danger for an old boy like him come kick off time later..... what if he injuries a paw chasing a starling or a dove or something?

I know he likes to chase birds (don't we all :smile: ) and you like to play oldish songs.... so can we meet on a middle ground and please play "Chicky" a pre match (bird related) record?.... Perhaps from "The House martins"... It just might get him in the mood!

In hindsight, the Eagles might work also . Does anyone else can currently think of a bird related music group, that could entice Chicky indoors for the big match.

Obvious my fav... The Counting Crows!

I honestly didn't even need to google that.

In hindsight, the Eagles might work also . Does anyone else can currently think of a bird related music group, that could entice Chicky indoors for the big match.

Surely a bit of Lieutenant Pigeon!

Back