• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I don't see anything wrong in saying well im worried about X player for certain reasons as long as it stays on the mssg board and not shouted from the stands.

Personally im in support of all our players however one or two of the new signings are a worry for me thats not to say im not wanting them to do well or im gonna abuse um it just means i cross my fingers and they do well. At the end of the day all clubs are signing players and they are all gambles. We are no different. However if you dislike a player due to Col U connections then its rather stupid as your not helping the team, player or fans who you **** off.

Roycey could kick beyond the  halfway line. When we had the wind with us or if he took a freekick from outside his box

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 28 2004,12:25)]I don't see anything wrong in saying well im worried about X player for certain reasons as long as it stays on the mssg board and not shouted from the stands.
As long as you don't mind me worrying about your opinions being based on what other people see. Why not wait and see what happens.

Bart has been described as "utterly useless" by some Swindon fans and "nearly winner of Player of the Year" by others. I have no idea which is right (if either) because I've only seen him play a couple of times back in the Alvin Martin days.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (neil @ June 28 2004,13:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 28 2004,12:25)]I don't see anything wrong in saying well im worried about X player for certain reasons as long as it stays on the mssg board and not shouted from the stands.
As long as you don't mind me worrying about your opinions being based on what other people see. Why not wait and see what happens.

Bart has been described as "utterly useless" by some Swindon fans and "nearly winner of Player of the Year" by others. I have no idea which is right (if either) because I've only seen him play a couple of times back in the Alvin Martin days.
Being worried and making a judgement on a player is entirely different.

I can't make a judgement on Bart as i don't think iv ever seen him play although obviously the confidence/mistakes are a slight worry.However i will reserve my judgment until iv seen enough games with him playing.

It seems that most of you have little faith in our management team still, which is disappointing to say the least. Your views may yet prove to be correct, but I hope not...

If Bart doesn't prove to be capable, are you all going to turn on Tilly & Brushy? If so, what then?

You're all going round in a [vicious] circle, chasing your tails & thinking this is a perfect world!!! Wake up... it isn't!!!

Let's not forget that 23 other teams in league 2 have also made wholesale changes for the new season & whilst the Cobblers are expected to be champions this year, I suspect there will be a few surprise packages this year [SUFC for one] and perhaps a few that will underperform as well.

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ June 28 2004,14:19)]It seems that most of you have little faith in our management team still...
Really? What makes you think that the negative (or worried) views posted by a couple of individuals represents the majority.

rock.gif

Take it back. I'm on the FBI most wanted list and I'll come atfer you if you don't.

You have been warned.

Yours Faithfully

H. Lector's Malta Connection

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 28 2004,13:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ June 28 2004,14:19)]It seems that most of you have little faith in our management team still...
Really? What makes you think that the negative (or worried) views posted by a couple of individuals represents the majority.

rock.gif

Take it back. I'm on the FBI most wanted list and I'll come atfer you if you don't.

You have been warned.

Yours Faithfully

H. Lector's Malta Connection
Oooooh, I'm really scared!
tounge.gif

and it's [I'll come AFTER you!!!]
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 28 2004,13:05)]I can't make a judgement on Bart as i don't think iv ever seen him play although obviously the confidence/mistakes are a slight worry.
Luke, when you leave school you will find that there are far more important things to worry about, mate ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 28 2004,13:05)]I can't make a judgement on Bart as i don't think iv ever seen him play although obviously the confidence/mistakes are a slight worry.However i will reserve my judgment until iv seen enough games with him playing.
What's this - FM making considered opinions - next you'll be telling me Liverpool have lined up Maher as a replacement for Gerrard.

Back