• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do a job for us next season ???
The Barnet fans thought he was awful, coupled with the fact he'll be 34 by the time the next season begins (I know White is 35 next season but White relies a lot less on athleticism to do his job) I don't think he'd be a good signing for us.

I’m sure I can sum it up without even reading it.

Nearly signed for us again…

Loved playing football at Southend, bit about his hat trick against Barnet.

Looking for a club and doesn’t want to give up playing football.

End of article.

Seems like the Echo's subscription blocker is susceptible to the old "hit stop before the page has fully loaded" trick. There's not much of interest here. Mohsni says he still looks out for our scores, has fond memories of the Barnet hat trick, he's sad we're in non-league and hopes we get back soon. He thinks Ron wanted him back last season but the manager wasn't interested. He's currently looking for a club in England but he's not too hopeful given his age anyone will be interested so he may have to retire.

Seems like the Echo's subscription blocker is susceptible to the old "hit stop before the page has fully loaded" trick. There's not much of interest here. Mohsni says he still looks out for our scores, has fond memories of the Barnet hat trick, he's sad we're in non-league and hopes we get back soon. He thinks Ron wanted him back last season but the manager wasn't interested. He's currently looking for a club in England but he's not too hopeful given his age anyone will be interested so he may have to retire.

There is one positive to come from last season then.

Back