• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He's starting for Barnet against Boreham Wood and it's on BT Sport. No sign of Woody but according to BBC sport only 9 players named for Barnet

It's now 11 but still no Woody.

He's starting for Barnet against Boreham Wood and it's on BT Sport. No sign of Woody but according to BBC sport only 9 players named for Barnet
Think they're gonna struggle playing 80 minutes with 8 men!:Winking:

Barnet are very poor, a non combative midfield and two down, down to 10 men in under 30 minutes.
Binnion William's looks poor.
Coulthirst is on bench for BWFC.
Bilel dominates Rhead every time but leaves space for others.

Barnet are very poor, a non combative midfield and two down, down to 10 men in under 30 minutes.
Binnion William's looks poor.
Coulthirst is on bench for BWFC.
Bilel dominates Rhead every time but leaves space for others.

Rhead is a right old unit but knows what his doing especially with his early clattering of Billy.

I wonder what they were expecting.
I doubt Bilel has a YouTube video of highlights but if he had it would have a host of great goals, brave blocks, sliding tackles, a few crazy moments etc BUT if what I saw the other night is what they have seen since he arrived then they have seen a poor shadow of a once exciting and explosive player.

Unfortunately for him his career in the UK is probably over at this point football-wise. Maybe back to France now? He strikes me as someone who loves football and I wonder what he would do after, I can't imagine him as the sort who would go into coaching.

Unfortunately for him his career in the UK is probably over at this point football-wise. Maybe back to France now? He strikes me as someone who loves football and I wonder what he would do after, I can't imagine him as the sort who would go into coaching.

Didn't he do some community work in France with vulnerable youths at some point since leaving Southend?

He only went to Barnet to get fit for an month. Barnet is like us in the first 11 games start of the season, as they become an conference whipping boys, unless they add 4/5 new signing in, they are going down to play Concord Rangers.

Back