• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Doesn't sound like he had the very best of games, though it was Wordsworth who got the red card out of the ex-Shrimpers on display.

I really don't understand the fuss about Mohsni. On his day he was useful, but he has had his day.
Useful?
On his day he was assume. Hat trick, 2 goals and a assist, 35 yard screamer, got the crowd on their feet every time he got the ball, winning every header/battle against opposition centre backs.

yes on his day he was “useful”

Useful?
On his day he was assume. Hat trick, 2 goals and a assist, 35 yard screamer, got the crowd on their feet every time he got the ball, winning every header/battle against opposition centre backs.

yes on his day he was “useful”

Mohsni let Paul Sturrock down very badly, particularly in a crucial home game against Northampton after Sturrock brought him back into the fold.

Mohsni had great talent but had no self-discipline and seemed incapable of accepting the physical nature of the game without periodically exploding.

One of the most blatant red cards id ever seen. Waist high studs up lunge. Probably unintentional and just reckless but definitely not a harsh red.

I that case I've got the wrong one. The one I'm thinking of was for a 2nd yellow card, and both certainly the 2nd was hardly even a foul from what I remember...

I really don't understand the fuss about Mohsni. On his day he was useful, but he has had his day.
Not sure you can say that unless you’ve been able to watch all of his most recent performances.
He was certainly a fantastic player and a nice guy away from the pitch.
His trouble has always been that all opponents know about his very short fuse and throughout every match,do absolutely everything legal and illegal that referees let them get away with,until he reacts.

I've already posted once on Bilel on here but for the avoidance of doubt, please don't re-sign him, he's had his time with us and from then on it was all down hill. We have what looks like a contented, settled dressing room at the moment. Add Bilel and it will go tits up, guaranteed.

Mohsni let Paul Sturrock down very badly, particularly in a crucial home game against Northampton after Sturrock brought him back into the fold.

Mohsni had great talent but had no self-discipline and seemed incapable of accepting the physical nature of the game without periodically exploding.
I remember all the bad things as well. There was a professional psychologist on here who has since passed away who explained in detail why it would be impossible for moshni to fulfill his potential.

anyway that’s not my point, my point is to call him “useful” on his day is somewhat-understated at best, and insulting at worst

I remember all the bad things as well. There was a professional psychologist on here who has since passed away who explained in detail why it would be impossible for moshni to fulfill his potential.

anyway that’s not my point, my point is to call him “useful” on his day is somewhat-understated at best, and insulting at worst

I agree. That doesn't mean I want him back (I don't), but insulting his ability isn't fair.

He's starting for Barnet against Boreham Wood and it's on BT Sport. No sign of Woody but according to BBC sport only 9 players named for Barnet

Back