• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Oct. 21 2004,15:11)]'Tilly's political views
laugh.gif

Very good! Especially coming from you...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Oct. 21 2004,16:01)]Surely top of the pile.

Abu Hamza

A true ****
Along with any other funda-MENTALIST religious cranks!
All total & utter ****s

Abu Hamza and the **** who gave away all the c2c trains!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 20 2004,01:33)]Michael Moore for trying to shove his own personal agenda down everyone's throat in the most biased and sensationalist way possible. He may have some points... but the way he goes about his mission in an exploitative manner to make huge wonga makes him a total **** in my book!
Thank you OS, I completely agree. Michael Moore not only is a biased *******, but when he interviews people he takes what they say out of context in order to further his point. I knew someone who was interviewed for one of his films, and he said that Moore only used the material that helped him, even though it made my friend look like he was in favor of an issue, when really he was against it.

Without wishing to hijack this post, I saw Farenheit 911 for the first time last weekend. Before watching this I knew who Michael Moore is but wasnt aware of any of his work.
I have to agree totally with what has been said on this post.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Oct. 21 2004,13:01)]Garry Bushell (need I say more?)
I won't to be famous and on the telly, but because I'm too fat and a pr*ck to get on I think I'll just have a go at everyone who is on TV.
rock.gif

Most of the names mentioned deserve to be there, Although im surpised no one has mentioned that nob head, Gordon Taylor, jumped up little f**ker. nice to see someone mention Alex Ferguson, total and utter toss pot. Margaret Thatcher, Dick Chiney, Ronnie Whelan to name some more.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 21 2004,17:16)]All Turkish football fans
Slight generalisation perhaps? How many do you know?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Oct. 21 2004,23:00)]Margaret Thatcher,
eh? one of our best PMs in the 20th century, surely? Dragged this country out of the gutter while stimulating a market-based, entrepreneurial economy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Oct. 22 2004,10:36)]
[b said:
eh? one of our best PMs in the 20th century, surely? Dragged this country out of the gutter while stimulating a market-based, entrepreneurial economy.
If you're a Southerner, Paul.

If you're a Northerner, she's usually thought of as the woman who shut down your traditional industries prematurely, and in the process sought to destroy your communities...

rock.gif

Matt

P.S. Artful - sublime, as ever.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 22 2004,09:52)]
[b said:
[b said:

If you're a Northerner, she's usually thought of as the woman who shut down your traditional industries prematurely, and in the process sought to destroy your communities...
Oooh, fair point.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Oct. 22 2004,08:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 21 2004,17:16)]All Turkish football fans
All of them?

Please explain.
I meant the scummy ones, that think that they should be violent against foreign away fans.

W4 Shrimper, I dont know any
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 22 2004,10:52)]
[b said:
[b said:

My girlfriend's mums family were miners in Newcastle and they (along with my g/f) all hate Thatcher and Churchill. As I was only 10 in 1983 I dont really remember much of the Miners strike. Since watching the programmes they had on it earlier this year I can see why!. As the 4th man will confirm I am right of hitler and hate lefties but I have to agree with the miners that what maggie did was wrong the way she went about it.

Back