• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

---- up the Football League we go.

Owing to the massive amount of games ending in draws today and our dynamic win last night we are now 15th in the table, a great improvement on our 22nd position prior to last night's game. Those three points might be the spur we need and launch us on to bigger and better things.

Onwards and upwards.

Was just going to post the same. A very good win last night then, hopefully the springboard to our climb up the table

Great three points which is exactly what we needed but the players need to stay focused for both the Gillingham and Torquay games. Delighted with the result yesterday, I didn't have us down to win as I predicted that Bradford would be a team to beat this year. Bilel looks a real prospect, maybe he'll finally be allowed to score against Gillingham?

Don't know whether it's mentioned elsewhere but Aldershot dropped points at home today in a 1-1 draw with Stevenage and more interestingly and importantly the 'outstanding' Port Vale lost at home 1-2 to next weeks opponents, top of the table Torquay. Next Saturday should provide us with an early yardstick of how we've progressed in a couple of weeks. Sod it!...........I'm working in Toulouse.

Don't know whether it's mentioned elsewhere but Aldershot dropped points at home today in a 1-1 draw with Stevenage and more interestingly and importantly the 'outstanding' Port Vale lost at home 1-2 to next weeks opponents, top of the table Torquay. Next Saturday should provide us with an early yardstick of how we've progressed in a couple of weeks. Sod it!...........I'm working in Toulouse.

And im off to lake district on hols just typical aint it. At least last time I went we were playing at carlisle but no way were we going to be playing morecambe this time that would be just too much to ask. As you say the torquay game will be a really interesting test of our new togetherness.

Torquay due to a first defeat of the season .... let hope we are the one that beat them at home next weekend!

Back