• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

grant must be a transfer target, so hope he stays, as its crucial to our success/survival in league 2, but its clear hes too good for this league, and a RM cash in seems likely :(

grant must be a transfer target, so hope he stays, as its crucial to our success/survival in league 2, but its clear hes too good for this league, and a RM cash in seems likely :(

I think with Grant, and to an extent Simpson, it all depends where we are come January time.

Grant could have downed tools and left the Club ala Macca, Barrett, Moussa et all but decided along with Paterson to knuckle down for the Club. Both of them have attracted interest from higher up the Leagues as well so that far play to them.

If we are in the promotion picture come January time, I can see Grant staying till the end of the season and seeing what happens. Also, I can see Simpson deciding to either extend his loan or move to us full time.

If they continue with the form they are in, they I can see clubs in higher leagues come knocking. Granty is definitly one of the best players in this league. Hopefully they will stay and help us this season but I just hope, if, we do receive an offer for Grant , RM doesn't just snatch at the first one but actually try and achieve a decent amount for him. Be just our luck to lose another, if not our best player, in a January transfer window. But for now I am just enjoying watching this new attacking Granty

It seems strange to me that such a thread is being posted so early in the season.
The Moshni/Barker pairing seems to me, based on the past 2 games is the stronger pairing.
Barker strong and steady and Moshni with his athleticism (not his brain) being able to cope with most forward lines.
I watched the 1st 4games Prosser played in, i thought this lad was a good player who would get better and improve with time.His one blip on his copy book, as been the 1st half
against Port Vale,where he made 2 mistakes,missed tackle and caught in possession, but other than that,solid won all his headers under alot of pressure from a
good Vale forward line.To which i still believe Sturrock made the mistake of taking him off and up setting the balance of the side and the confidence of a player.
Philips is also a good steady experience player who again will not let us down

Back