• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'd still take Hunty back, and it's especially nice of him to say so when he had a trial in the summer and didn't get offered anything. Gent.

Hunt said: “They’ve been through the mill recently. There have been a lot of changes and only one or two members of staff and players are still there from last season. But hopefully they have hit rock bottom and will start to build themselves back up again. I had some really good times there and the club will always be close to my heart. It’s sad to see what has happened but I’m sure they will turn the corner soon"

Always rated hunty as he was consistant and played in various positions. The likes of him and pettifer were massively underated in there time here.

On a different level to Clohessy in terms of ability. Always looked class at league 2. Sadly some people dont understand the difference in standard and think our defenders now are better than anything we had in the last 4 years.

Agreed, a steady under-rated player....handy as covered defensive midfield, right back and centre half.

Was a little dissapointed that his trial here didn't work out in the summer

One fan on the bradford message board was slating lewis. Reckons he is the worst right back they have had in ten years. He was ok for us a few seasons back but i think luggy made the correct decision not to bring him back.

One fan on the bradford message board was slating lewis. Reckons he is the worst right back they have had in ten years. He was ok for us a few seasons back but i think luggy made the correct decision not to bring him back.

Crazy, he was one of their better players yesterday

Not the greatest fullback to pull a blues top on, but how we could have done with him last season, when at times we only had two fit defenders. He could play anywhere along the back and at a push defendsive midfield,players like him worth there weight in gold to a small squad.

Was very under rated when he was with us. Bradford were terrible last night but Hunt was one of their better players.

Back