• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My brother and the blue belles (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys ,have a heart ,this is an inappropriate time to have a go at the blue belles .After their tragic loss ,they need our support and kindness .

Also ,when they do a routine ,it's one of those things that looks a lot easier than it is .Nearly all the opposing fans say that we have the best half-time entertainment .

I'm going to remain fairly silent on this because, as I've said before, I'm mates with one of them from way back.

All I'm going to say is that if you don't like what they do then that's your choice, but that original rant is way over the top cr*p.

We should have those canon things that shoots a shirt into the stadium at random like at the emirates!

Cept They would blow a hole through the hall roof.

I agree with the observation that they might not be technically gifted, many of them are too young and their dress sense and make up is all wrong. You go down the high street and find 7 or 8 girls that are prepared to try to hide their acne, can dress or do their own make up any better AND are prepared to give up their Sat afternoon or the odd evening. I look forward to a cheeky smile when I part with my £1. I'd prefer them to some glitzy fake tanned primadonna dance group any day of the week.

Come on guys ,have a heart ,this is an inappropriate time to have a go at the blue belles .After their tragic loss ,they need our support and kindness.

Totally agree.
I could half understand the post if the angle was that the use of girls flaunting their stuff was sexist but the use of the term "illiterate GSE drop outs" says it all and could prehaps discribe myself.
The defining character of someone from Essex is that it doesn't matter if you are off a council estate and left school with no qualifications if you work hard you get on because in south Essex we are battlers.
The girls may not be glamour models but i find the girl next door look endearing and once they pull on a blue shirt they are one of us so in my books a attack on them is a attack on all of us!

half time shiz

i may b wrong but i do believe that we was once voted best half time perfomance n stuff and i would prefer the blue belles rather than nothing at all and they aint that bad cud b worse but i do agree there is always atleast 1 out of time and they seem to be doing the same dance every week thinkin we won't notice lol but meh wat ya gunna do

i may b wrong but i do believe that we was once voted best half time perfomance n stuff and i would prefer the blue belles rather than nothing at all and they aint that bad cud b worse but i do agree there is always atleast 1 out of time and they seem to be doing the same dance every week thinkin we won't notice lol but meh wat ya gunna do

Welcome to Shrimperzone mate it's always good to have new members & views, but please in English and no text speak.

I make a habit of not watching them 'cos they really are cack and very very predictable. Samey songs, exactly the same boring moves, just in a slightly different order each week, one dancer (the red head at the front) who is waaaay OTT in her dancing and at least one dancer each week who doesn't know what the hell she's doing! Think the club needs to branch out a little bit and hire some of those cheerleader squads who provide entertainment at Rugby League matches. They're fit AND good....

I reckon that Mr. Gilbo's brother is probably one of those pr*cks who was posting the "Tilson Out" stuff up until a few weeks ago and is probably at a loose end now that Southend are winning, hence his need to "vent his spleen" over something - hence his embittered, outright nasty and way over the top comments regarding the Blue Belles.

Don't worry "mate" if you have been a supporter of this club for very long I am sure you know that what goes around comes around and that the results are sure to be going against us again in time and you can then get back to negativity against the team, management, Ron Martin etc.

What a nasty piece of work you are and no mistake.

I reckon that Mr. Gilbo's brother is probably one of those pr*cks who was posting the "Tilson Out" stuff up until a few weeks ago and is probably at a loose end now that Southend are winning, hence his need to "vent his spleen" over something - hence his embittered, outright nasty and way over the top comments regarding the Blue Belles.

Don't worry "mate" if you have been a supporter of this club for very long I am sure you know that what goes around comes around and that the results are sure to be going against us again in time and you can then get back to negativity against the team, management, Ron Martin etc.

What a nasty piece of work you are and no mistake.

My brother was one of those people who couldn't quite believe that I was telling him that some people on here were posting that they want tilson out! He started seeing the shrimpers from 1996 when I dragged him down to the hall. So he has had many a season of very poor southend sides to watch!

As for the other comments in the thread about my brother being an artsy fartsy performing artist ****er who doesn't know what he is talking about. He has been the Stage Manager for Phantom of the Opera, Woman in Black, Suessical (probably spelt that wrong) the musical. And he owes and runs a Pyrotic company where he gets paid to blow up **** for a living! Awesome! He has also been involved in the audition process for dancers and performers both in the west end and tours.

As for the other comments in the thread about my brother being an artsy fartsy performing artist ****er who doesn't know what he is talking about. He has been the Stage Manager for Phantom of the Opera, Woman in Black, Suessical (probably spelt that wrong) the musical. And he owes and runs a Pyrotic company where he gets paid to blow up **** for a living! Awesome! He has also been involved in the audition process for dancers and performers both in the west end and tours.

Then he really should get his facts straight before posting. There are a few girls who are new and clearly learning things. Now if he's going to say why put them out live when they still don't know the moves then fair play, but noticing this is clouding his judgement on a couple of the dancers out there who HAVE danced in the west end AND on tours. SOME OF THEM HAVE CAREERS IN DANCING THAT DO NOT STOP AT DANCING FOR FOOTY TEAMS.

I need to check this next bit, but I have a feeling that Southend is used as a kind of training ground for the dance troupe (remember they are also the Hammerettes, appear at Reading, and perform for a couple of rugby teams). That's why we get a couple of established ones week after week, year in year out, and a few younger ones rotating through. Don't quote me on that last bit though.

difference is people pay money to see this sort of thing in the west end, your paying to see sarfend play at roots hall not the half time entertainment

My brother was one of those people who couldn't quite believe that I was telling him that some people on here were posting that they want tilson out! He started seeing the shrimpers from 1996 when I dragged him down to the hall. So he has had many a season of very poor southend sides to watch!

He gets paid to blow things up does he? In that case, please tell him to stick some dynamite up his **** and do the world a favour...:finger:

Hey Mr. Glibo, I got to thinking about your sad t*sspot of a brother and think I have sussed why he doesn't like the Blue Belles very much...:D

Most of that lot that work in the "performing arts" don't like girlies full stop do they?

Without a doubt with him being in the theatre he must like boys - mystery solved. Hope he finds a nice male hairdresser soon and they'll both be very happy...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back