• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My brother and the blue belles (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mr. Glibo, I got to thinking about your sad t*sspot of a brother and think I have sussed why he doesn't like the Blue Belles very much...:D

Most of that lot that work in the "performing arts" don't like girlies full stop do they?

Without a doubt with him being in the theatre he must like boys - mystery solved. Hope he finds a nice male hairdresser soon and they'll both be very happy...:D

my sad tosspot of a brother has been playing on your mind that much?! jesus! maybe you are the sad one!!!

nice of you to drag my brothers sexuality into question. what a way to lower the tone of this already low thread. i aplaude you for that!

No one cares!!! What a pointless thread. Someone lock this load of bollocks!!
Is this the playground? Name calling! get a grip.

Mr.Gilbo, no-one cares about the performance of the blue belles, i'm sure they work hard in their spare time to give us something to look at during half time, rather then seeing the groundsman fork the pitch. Simple as. Are you really supprised you've got all this grief??? come on seriously, what was you expecting?

From A female prospective, I am not bothered if they are there or not but they do fill in the time, and are obviously something to talk about, they are just a group of young girls earning a few bob, and having a bit of fun at the same time, if you want quality go see a west end show. Wouldn't mind seeing a few scantily clad men jiggling around too :angel: But may be thats just me :hilarious:

From A female prospective, I am not bothered if they are there or not but they do fill in the time, and are obviously something to talk about, they are just a group of young girls earning a few bob, and having a bit of fun at the same time, if you want quality go see a west end show. Wouldn't mind seeing a few scantily clad men jiggling around too :angel: But may be thats just me :hilarious:

£5 and you can watch Cricko in his Y-Fronts.

Done and done!

John, yer pimp-daddy has scored you some action. Get oiling that beer belly!

I don't watch them. I go to the toilet instead...

Before this post gets locked, can I just add my view that it's the people who watch them before going to the toilet that worry me.

Mr Gilbo, I think you've stitched your brother up there big time!!

:hilarious:

Oh... and....

£5 and you can watch Cricko in his Y-Fronts.

Excuse me one moment...

23369594.jpg

When I saw the title of this thread I though True Blue TV had branched out and he was now directing True Blue Movies. Not sure whether I'm disappointed or relieved that I was wrong...

Hey Mr. Glibo, I got to thinking about your sad t*sspot of a brother and think I have sussed why he doesn't like the Blue Belles very much...:D

Most of that lot that work in the "performing arts" don't like girlies full stop do they?

Without a doubt with him being in the theatre he must like boys - mystery solved. Hope he finds a nice male hairdresser soon and they'll both be very happy...:D

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa quality good stuff

nice of you to drag my brothers sexuality into question. i aplaude you for that!

Thank you. Not a problem at all and happy to help out...:D

The "low tone of the thread" that YOU started don't forget. It is not me who is to blame for your brother's way over the top, uncalled for and extremely insulting comments is it? You made the posting and I am replying to it - you don't like it? Tough - it offended me and I am having my say too now, just as your woman hating, nasty piece of work snob of a brother used you to have his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back