• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's been a while since I've truly been excited about a home game. Always enjoyed the away games more. But this game as a buzz about it. Freddy returns home, Moshni as a point to prove. My head says we're going to spank them 5-0 my heart says with all the hype we're going to lose 1-0 :'(

Who else is going retro tonight in honour of Freddy? I'm busting out the white away shirt of 2006 (The kind of waffle material).

It's been a while since I've truly been excited about a home game. Always enjoyed the away games more. But this game as a buzz about it. Freddy returns home, Moshni as a point to prove. My head says we're going to spank them 5-0 my heart says with all the hype we're going to lose 1-0 :'(

Not far out!

north bank tonight

i was sitting in west block w and the noise from you lot was brilliant!!! wish i could have come over but was on my own and would have felt a bit of a numpty. The confidence this gave the players shown tonight, we didnt play it in the corner we kept pressing for another goal and look at the outcome. very happy shrimper :happy::happy:got a pic as well just waiting to upload it.

The North Bank was immense. I have a season ticket in the East. How do I come over?

Quite simple, give the Ticket Office a ring, or go in, tell them you are a seaso who wishes to go into the North Bank and they will just tell the computer that you are not going to be in your seat and they give you a paper ticket for the North Bank. On the day go to the West turnstiles in Shakespeare Drive walk round to the North via the back of the West behind block W and take your place for the ride that is Friday night in the North...... :happy:Everyone treats the seating as unallocated, indeed, very few use the seats; it's not that sort of place :winking:

Wow, what can i say!! Ok so winning 4-0 definitely made it a good night..... But I have to say that there was a definite buzz around last night, it just felt different. I started supporting the club because of the north bank experience, last night brought back that feeling without a doubt.

I.loved.it

UTB!!!!

Out of interest for those not in the north, how did it sound? Did it look busy in there? Loved the disco chant with everyone bouncing up and down! Superb stuff.

Out of interest for those not in the north, how did it sound? Did it look busy in there? Loved the disco chant with everyone bouncing up and down! Superb stuff.

I was in the NB in the first half then did my usual wander round the ground...The noise was superb mate and I loved the bouncing it looked great..I was told by a steward that there was 800 in there last night ..well done to all.

We sit in the East Greens, about 6 rows back from home dug out......North Bank were absolutely tremendous last night, just like the old days That's what the "extra man" is all about!!!!!

Got to sign off now, getting emotional!!!!!

Sat in the West and the whole place was buzzing, but North Bank definitely helped the atmosphere from what ive seen in previous games.

I was sitting in South Stand Upper, I would love to come to North Bank, but I feel I would jinx the team, as 4 defeats I saw at Root Hall was in West Stand area :( I haven't lost a game in South Stand Upper for over 7 years now, so I will be sitting there in next 3 home games, so I want to see the team win games than jinx them lol! Maybe next year in North Bank .... its look fantastic down there and perfect for the singing and chanting :happy:

Back