• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nudity in front of ones family.

Options.

• I am naked with my parents as I type this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I guess you could maybe blame that on one of two people Ben..Mentioning no names...

Whats that coming over the hill ...its Mk and Rich...

:p

I take full responsibility for derailing this one with my abysmal skim-reading!

Anyway, what was Jon/Josh/Pubey getting at when he mention DtS failed to mention the true question at hand?

a few months ago, well probably over a year ago now, I was at my mum and dads house, got my usaul ball bagged one eveing steaming drunk and all over the place, I must have got up in the night in a kinda drunken sleeping trance gone to the loo (totally naked) and then just walked into my mums room and started getting in bed with her, it was only when she flashed her light on screaming 'Andrew What are you doing' I woke up from my dazz, and screamed as well Because I was standing informt of my mum totally naked and grabed one of her pillows to cover my crown jewels up!!!! oooh eeeer what a carry on!!

I've just remembered after posting something on the classic car thread. The shock on my workmates mum's face when she walked downstairs to find me and him tucking into breakfast. He hadn't told her I was coming, mind you I didn't know until we rolled out of a pub blotto one night. She was totally starkers and a real cracker too but I think I was more shocked and embarrassed than she was.

Dave, it sounds like your bird is half-French, which would explain her comfort at wandering around starkers. The continentals are all a bit like that, happy at wandering about in the buff.

I refused to go on German Exchange at school on the basis that I was convinced that I would be placed with a family of naturists, which would have been far too distressing for my sensitive British eyes.

Amusingly, many years later, I was acting as best man to a mate from Uni who happened to be German. He'd obviously remembered my German Exchange story, and had discussed this at some point with his parents. So, when I went to visit his parents in Germany prior to the wedding, they welcomed me into the house, showed me my room, we then headed into the kitchen for coffee and a bit of cake, and then his mum said in an especially hammed-up German accent...

"Und now ve take off all our clothes, Ja?!"

:o :hilarious:

Needless to say, I went a bright shade of beetroot - I couldn't believe my mate had remembered my German Exchange story... although, luckily, his folks did keep their kit on, and weren't naturists, as I'd feared.

:p

But to answer the poll... starkers in front of my family? No way, Jose!

Back