• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shoot them with rubber bullets and the water guns, will put out any fires and hopefully give them the message that enough if enough.

Why rubber? Real ones would have much more effect and also reduce the unemployment level in this country too.

Kev's on his way into work tonight and just told me he'd seen 22 police vans heading towards East Ham, closely followed by another 6 a mile or so behind them. He's got to drive through Hackney so I'm hoping things are ok.

I heard about Brum but not Leeds. Apparently, something has also kicked off in Romford, Barking, Chingford, Dagenham, Walthamstow and Leyton. Don't know if it's true though, but be scary if it has.

And someone on FB also mentioned that they saw a large gang of yoofs at Upminster station on their way to Lakeside (although this is yet to be clarified, and they could just be going shopping!).

And someone on FB also mentioned that they saw a large gang of yoofs at Upminster station on their way to Lakeside (although this is yet to be clarified, and they could just be going shopping!).
Are you sure you mean "shopping" Hils???!!!
Scamps has just said his dad's been jumped at Barking station, things are getting way out of hand now, it's like the minute evening approaches is the signal for these hoolies to come out.

Are you sure you mean "shopping" Hils???!!!
Scamps has just said his dad's been jumped at Barking station, things are getting way out of hand now, it's like the minute evening approaches is the signal for these hoolies to come out.

Oh god, and Barking is no way like what it used to be when I lived there - one of the last places i'd go now. And where are the bloody police for all this?!

Mark Phillips has plenty of opinions on the matter on Twitter.

What the hell is going on in the world? Riots all across London, international financial turmoil, famine in Africa, and Cher Lloyd is at number 1 in the charts. Armageddon is on its way.

mirrorenfield.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back