• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Or perhaps Matt just fancied a change of career? Why does everything have to have some kind of sinister alternative every sodding time?

Because the ticket office has been a complete shambles this season and someone has to take the blame once again. And once again it's probably the wrong person.

I doubt the fact that no paper tickets were available earlier in the season was down to the ticket office manager, more likely due to an unpaid bill for last season's tickets which is down to Ron.:)

Perhaps the lack of tickets would be a suitable question to ask at the next AGM (whenever that is held).:)

the ticketing issues are still not solved. a few friends of mine came saturday and sat down only to be told to move and that were in seaso ticket holders seat. the tickets matched so the club had double sold seats. not good enough imo

the ticketing issues are still not solved. a few friends of mine came saturday and sat down only to be told to move and that were in seaso ticket holders seat. the tickets matched so the club had double sold seats. not good enough imo

New bloke OUT!

Grateful to Matt for all his efforts, I think he's taken a lot of unnecessary flack, I mean, the poor bloke was working with what the club provided - and that was an inadequate system. Was talking to a friend earlier who used to be a STH, bought tickets for last weekend for himself, wife and two kids and sat in seats only for guy to turn up with ST saying they were his seats and waving his card about. Well, they were, but he'd let his card go into arrears.....that was the kind of system Matt and his team were having to cope with. He has also been one of those to go unpaid don't forget, and like Alison, has always been very approachable and helpful whenever I've gone in the office. Best of luck to him.

Back