• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

IF​ he were to go, then surely it would be to a higher club - I don't class Millwall in that category....even if they were to gain promotion.

I would think so too but if they got promoted and come up with a decent offer you never know. It would be a step up. Especially as Lenny would know some of the coaching staff. Hoping they lose at the weekend anyway.

My bet is that Sheffield United will drop their interest in Ryan Leonard now that Julian Assange has become available.

Yes , good point, Mates Bazza boy, Harris and Wozza all waiting with the special Millwall handshake and just up the road, 3 year contract and no Housie move

Yes , good point, Mates Bazza boy, Harris and Wozza all waiting with the special Millwall handshake and just up the road, 3 year contract and no Housie move

And a better than evens chance the two clubs will swap places next season..Sheff U I can understand. Hopefully he will get a very good contract with us with the ability to leave for a good offer if we don't get promoted.

Chance to play for some real scum-of-the-earth fans too. I would hope Lenny would prefer to stay and get a much better move at the end of his contract in 2018 - he can do far better than Millwall. I wouldn't begrudge him a move to Sheffield United as long as they paid a decent fee with sell-on.

A bid has been made for Leonard according to CP. He didn't say who from.

I think we all pretty much knew that would happen.

Out of curiosity, what would do you think he is worth?

To be fair if I was a neutral, I would say £300K might be about right, but as a Southend fan, I think he is worth a fair bit more than that.

Anyone want to take guesses on which club put that bid?.. My cheeky punt is going with one of the bigger clubs that just dropped down from the Championship as apose to one of the teams that just got promoted from Division One.

My guess is Blackburn Rovers.

To be fair if I was a neutral, I would say £300K might be about right, but as a Southend fan, I think he is worth a fair bit more than that.

Anyone want to take guesses on which club put that bid?.. My cheeky punt is going with one of the bigger clubs that just dropped down from the Championship as apose to one of the teams that just got promoted from Division One.

How about Portsmouth? A team on the up and with some money now

Whatever Ron can get for him. Blades fans reckon they shouldn't pay more than £300k.

id rather keep him, than let him go for 300k. On one hand he could leave for nothing end of next season, but on the other hand he could be the difference between promotion or not?

300k is an insult for a player of his potential, imho he's worth a lot more than Jack Payne, so how is he could we let him go for less than the tribunal fee Payne netted us?

Thought Blackbin Liners were skint? I read that their owners are refusing to spend a penny on players..

Back