• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone hear who the subs were? Only 3 warming up and i can't recognize them yet!

No extra time.straight to pens if level at 90 minutes

where the hell is herd tonight heard he was going to play tonight hes not even on bench ?

Really trying to get into this match........................rather like the twenty two players on the pitch. Ref seems to be showing leniency........could have shown a couple of yellow cards, especially following a foul on Grant.

Welcome to the Zone. I can't answer your question, but I love your Kinks-influenced moniker.

Ive searched and i dont think its on and i tried to sign up to the blues player thing THREE TIMES and it kept saying please try again later :S

Kinks are one of my fav bands so had to be!

Dangerous free-kick for Gills.............everyone back......................well worked but just wide (deflected) corner..........and another .............poor one........but another corner............................Free-kick Blues

Ive searched and i dont think its on and i tried to sign up to the blues player thing THREE TIMES and it kept saying please try again later :S

Kinks are one of my fav bands so had to be!

I'm just delighted that I'll be able to consult my Autumn Almanac again soon. It seems that you're not alone with the BP problems - there's a thread on it currently.

BarnaBlue, how was your excursion? Was my colleague's suggestions any use or should I have him shot as a source of travel advice????

S247. yeah we had a great time.Lots of useful tips from your mate,thanks for passing them on.Funnily enough our 25 year old daughter flew to B today and is there with a girlfriend.I¡m sure they'll be following up those disco tips.;)
Weather's not to greatthere at the minute though it was boiling when we were over.Thanks again.

Back