• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jobs being advertised at my work for Health Economists. Would suit graduates (Masters level) in a numerate subject and an interest in health care and statistics/econometrics/operational research.

Jobs being advertised at my work for Health Economists. Would suit graduates (Masters level) in a numerate subject and an interest in health care and statistics/econometrics/operational research.

I have neither, but if pays a minimum of £40k a year and is UK based, I'd be all over it like a tramp on chips.

I need a good scaffolding gang with relevant tickets, to work in the Essex area (but also London area if necessary)
You would be working for one of the biggest companys in the South East who are based in Chelmsford.(self employed basis)
Please PM me if intrested, thanks.

Don't know if anyone out there can help with this, but my daughter (just finishing her AS year at SEEVIC) has had a bit of a chat with the careers people and is rather keen on the idea of doing a legal secretary apprenticeship. She's already done Law as part of her AS year and thoroughly enjoyed it, but is realistic enough to know she's not going to progress down that road, but the careers advice has made her consider the legal secretary role as her career. She needs a 4 day a week work placement, preferably in the Southend or Basildon area, with the 5th day being spent at college.

If anyone is able to help, please let me know by PM.

Don't know if anyone out there can help with this, but my daughter (just finishing her AS year at SEEVIC) has had a bit of a chat with the careers people and is rather keen on the idea of doing a legal secretary apprenticeship. She's already done Law as part of her AS year and thoroughly enjoyed it, but is realistic enough to know she's not going to progress down that road, but the careers advice has made her consider the legal secretary role as her career. She needs a 4 day a week work placement, preferably in the Southend or Basildon area, with the 5th day being spent at college.

I got a job for her - I need a new PA

http://www.institutelegalsecretaries.com/

http://www.legalsecretary.co.uk/legal_secretary.asp

This opportunity has come about a year too early for me. Damn. How often do these opportunities come up Uncle Leo?

Reasonably often. The football team in our eGaming section always seem to be taking on new people. But maybe that's replacing people who left because they didn't like it (I hope not)!

Looking for work for a friend of mine who is also a fellow shrimper .

He has applied for literally 100's of positions and is willing to do pretty much anything.

Ideally he is suited to the more manual side of work.

He was managing a busy fruit and veg business before it was sold and has been out of the game for a year having had custody of his young son full time.

He as also had driving jobs and factory and labouring jobs

Anything will be considered.

Please post or PM me.

Thanks

Student begging alert.

Been back from university for a couple of weeks now, applied to loads of agencies, gone through most of my contacts, and there is sod all out there, it would seem. I hope the good people of shrimperzone won't be too offended that they are my last resort.
But if anyone knows of any summer positions (basic admin, manual, pretty much anything legal) I would be most appreciative if they could pass on the details.

Ta very much.

Any recent maths graduates on here looking for work? Just seen a job advert come up for a data modeller for a bookmaker (London based). PM me if interested and I'll send over the details.

Due to my refurbishment work being very quiet ATM if anybody requires any carpet laying or any type of floor laying please give me a shout....I can also supply many types of carpets and floor-coverings at trade prices.

I have done a few similar jobs on here for Zoner's if you need a recommendation.

Also any refurbishment you need,painting or odd jobs please give me a shout via PM.

Thanks.

Due to my refurbishment work being very quiet ATM if anybody requires any carpet laying or any type of floor laying please give me a shout....I can also supply many types of carpets and floor-coverings at trade prices.

I have done a few similar jobs on here for Zoner's if you need a recommendation.

Also any refurbishment you need,painting or odd jobs please give me a shout via PM.

Thanks.

I may need you for some odd jobs myself when we're in the new house mate - will let you know. I hope the work picks up, but as one of those Zoners who has used you previously to get bits and pieces of work done, I for one would be happy to recommend your work while you're at a loose end. Did me and the missus proud. Best of luck.

Thanks.

Gotta say guys John has done work over my place before and has done a sterling job - I would think about getting John on board before you think of anybody else and thats for any kind of job that needs doing!

Keep it SUFC guys!!!

Hi Guys.

got made redundant last week, so im looking for admin/office work (monday to friday) in southend/rayleigh/hadleigh area if anyone knows of anything then please just drop me a PM cheers :)

Back