• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm looking for any tutoring jobs, if anyone knows of any students who need help with their studies in ICT, reading or numeracy then please send me a PM.

Also, as teaching work is really low atm, if anyone knows of any admin work that might be around at the moment, then let me know too. Thanks :thumbsup:

Does anyone know of any Primary School Education jobs in Essex that are available or that may be coming up? Please PM.

What a great idea this thread is - if anyone knows somebody with experience in water hygiene / legionella control who is looking for work or a change of employer the following ad is being posted on the Evolution website next week.

Water Hygiene Technician (Southend)

Working with an existing team undertaking legionella control works within healthcare premises, the candidate will have a good knowledge of ACoP L8 and be experienced in undertaking monitoring and control works in healthcare premises. The role involves temperature monitoring, TMV testing and cleaning, showerhead cleaning and disinfection, CWS tank and calorifier inspection and occasional chlorination undertakings. The candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience in small plumbing works would be advantageous although not essential. Whilst the position advertised is full time we would consider applications from candidates looking for a part time position ( minimum 3 days per week ).

Apply via the website www.evolutionwater.co.uk

http://www.ukpayments.org.uk/

We seem to have a few jobs going at the moment. just follow the careers link for more details

Very interesting as my wife may possibly getting made redundant in the coming weeks, if she is " In Scope " (awful term). Currently is Senior Payments administrator for State Street after F&C Investments outsourced the work there.

Previously was BACS supervisor for Lloyds TSB for Many a year.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I'm off from University in June 2012, and before I start a new course in London I need to get as much money as I can during June to the end of August.

As I'm currently studying law, and will be studying it further in September 2012, it would be great if there was any work in the legal sector! Any help would be appreciated :)

Hey everyone. I'm off from University in June 2012, and before I start a new course in London I need to get as much money as I can during June to the end of August.

As I'm currently studying law, and will be studying it further in September 2012, it would be great if there was any work in the legal sector! Any help would be appreciated :)
Drop your cv to as many law firms as you can, they're already advertising at SEEVIC for people to do work experience before going to uni. With your experience you may well get some paid work out of it.

London's where it is at. This industry are exploited locally.

If anyone needs help with CV's or interview techniques give me a shout. (drop me a PM)

Very interesting as my wife may possibly getting made redundant in the coming weeks, if she is " In Scope " (awful term). Currently is Senior Payments administrator for State Street after F&C Investments outsourced the work there.

Previously was BACS supervisor for Lloyds TSB for Many a year.

Interesting...we have just had one of State Street big guys come and work for us but he is still working for them as well.

Back