• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Swiss and the chaps will be in attendance at the weekend,but we do like to keep a low profile around the fringes of the hardcore,we might raise our champagne flutes if we score or muster a "Martin out" if we lose,thats our pledge.

Balloons and drums doesn't cover the **** on and off the pitch at the moment... grow the **** up the lot of you.

To be honest mate, were supporting the team whatever happens off the pitch as were loyal supporters. If you do not have anything postive to say then dont say anything as all other Southend supporters would probably agree with me. UTB :)

Balloons and drums doesn't cover the **** on and off the pitch at the moment... grow the **** up the lot of you.

Your probably right there with some of the goings on at the club,but to have a go at peoples efforts to support the Blues saturday is totally unfair and uncalled for.UTB.

Why don't you go **** yourself you **** call yourself Southend **** off why dont you **** off back to Scotland oh I forgot they didn't want you.

You disappoint me J seriously with comment like that

We will be there and I know that our support means alot to the players and when we make a din like we did at Doncaster (we kept that up the whole of the second half) it wasnt the scoreline that was being reported on - it was the Southend supporters.

The Roots Hall roar has been very tame of late so good on you True Blue I will be singing albeit out of tune

. . . The Roots Hall roar has been very tame of late so good on you True Blue I will be singing albeit out of tune . . .

Second that. Have been a bit disappointed with the lack of atmosphere at RH, and it's a 500 mile round trip when we go. A poor result is disheartening but the apathy on the terraces after spending £20 on a ticket is more so. Away games on the other hand are a credit to us. A friend down the road is an SH at Boundary Park and thought the Southend support last season was excellent, so good it was getting on their '****ing nerves' :)

Got our tickets for MK Dons through the post this morning. Got a cold but it won't stop me singing.

Does anyone know what colour we'll be playing in? I have bought yellow balloons and hoping to get some morre or shall i get some blue ones aswell? :) UTB

Back