• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

cant be a jan window without talk about grant going to ? I start with millwall,palace,leicester no particular order....

I'm guessing someone will make a move for Izale Mcleod, really wish he impressed more in his trial here, banging the goals in for Barnet.

I would still love us to re-sign eastwood. Get him fit and its bums on seats time

Not wanting to be a Naps here but I heard from two seperate sources both of which i would think are reliable that we are about to sign another player (forward) from a Scottish L1 side.

Anyone else heard this? If true I am told it will be done any day now...

Cheers
DtS
Let the guessing games begin.

Here's Scottish Div 1's top scorers this term. I'm going to go with a McLaughlin simply because there's two of them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_div_1/div_1_scorers/default.stm

Well, if there is interest in bringing back old players, what about making a bid for Billy Paynter from Leeds anyone? :omg: :nope:

Last edited:
Interesting regarding Tomlin, anyone seen him play much before? Weird that we're after a player that Dagenham are going to let go.

Not wanting to be a Naps here but I heard from two seperate sources both of which i would think are reliable that we are about to sign another player (forward) from a Scottish L1 side.

Anyone else heard this? If true I am told it will be done any day now...

Cheers
DtS
I asked Chris Phillips about this on Twitter and he hasn't heard anything. Not that that rules it out totally, but he's normally in the know.

To sign defender Rory mcardle from Aberdeen. Have been interested in him since ps come in.

According to the Aberdeen manager, we enquired about Mccardle last season but he has not heard anything from us for over a year.

I'd be disappointed if we signed Tomlin in truth. Seen him play many times at various stages in his career and never been overly impressed. He's a willing runner and a team player but wouldn't provide any real end product in terms of goals and assists at this level. There's much better out there in my opinion.

I'd be disappointed if we signed Tomlin in truth. Seen him play many times at various stages in his career and never been overly impressed. He's a willing runner and a team player but wouldn't provide any real end product in terms of goals and assists at this level. There's much better out there in my opinion.
Sounds like a Tilly esque signing...

Back