• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sturrock made some comment the other day about how getting Paterson off of the wagebill had been a big help. Now I'm not sure how we have managed to get Paterson off of the wagebill but his wages would likely cover a couple of the signings.

We've got a huge squad and I'm as curious about how the wagebill is being maintained as anyone, but in the context of this Club's recent history the wagebill will still be relatively small. It's just been spent a bit better.
I've maintained for some time now that the best thing both for Matt Paterson and ourselves would be to pay his contract up. It now has 6 months left to run and I really think the club should give strong consideration to this. It's doing neither us nor him any good at all at present.

I've maintained for some time now that the best thing both for Matt Paterson and ourselves would be to pay his contract up. It now has 6 months left to run and I really think the club should give strong consideration to this. It's doing neither us nor him any good at all at present.

Do we have 20k or whatever is left to pay sitting there unused though ?

Hope Barnard doesn't sign for Swindon in time. Its bad enough when one local lad or ex player scores against us but Barny and Benson.

Peterborough United have had an undisclosed bid for Crawley Town striker Tyrone Barnett turned down.

Back