• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommytwoholes

Well it was a strange game really. We played really well in patches and a little bit shoddy in patches. For me we had an excellent first half in which i thought that bradbury and JCR were immense. Second half tilly made some surprising substitutions with both JCR and Eastwood coming off for non attacking players. Personally i thought that the last 20 mins were tailor made for mitchell to come and try his pace against a very slow looking stoke back 4. Reading the news of the world this morning i had to ask if the person doing the player ratings were actually at the game. JCR 4 and Bradbury 6 with eastwood getting 9. Personally thought eastwood was fairyly lazy yesterday and was very selfish when bradbury was open for the pass. Didnt see enough of paynter to make a judgement but much rather would have seen Agoggo come in for 250k . Hammell and Francis looked classy , but i still feel an attacking midfielder/winger is essential. Mcindoe would have been my choice but he got snapped up by barsnley , but somebody in that mould is required. All in all its shaping up nicely , but we cant afford to make such negative changes against better opposition or we will get punished. Sunderland will prove a much better and more honest test of what we are to face this season at the hall.

Not a bad report but Eastwood wasn't substituted as far as i remember

He did run over to get a drink when the sub was being made so could let you off!
wink.gif

Nope Eastwood was not substituted, and as far as the subs go i thought hunt came on and played well, braking away quickly.

You mean Gower was subbed, still a negative subsititution but it worked
smile.gif
Although yes Cole could have come on and given them a scare. Got a clean sheet at the end of the day
smile.gif

Back