• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The only drug I ever fancied trying was that 'Cake' one that Doctor Fox warned us all not to take.

Alas, could never find any...

The only drug I ever fancied trying was that 'Cake' one that Doctor Fox warned us all not to take.

Alas, could never find any...

Ha ha, I remember asking people at school if they had any 'cake'

Well i'm having a booze and drugs fueled celebration in memory of Rick Wright ... right now it feels the right (no pun intended) thing to do

Tomorrow morning however ...

Never needed drugs to have a good time personally!!

What is this sh!t !!! People here are actually saying drugs are good for a night out. Are The Prodigy a load of ****e without drugs? I can't get it up without coke? I can't keep going without a toot? What's the matter with you lot? Drugs don't enhance it, they **** it up large. Get a grip here.

What is this sh!t !!! People here are actually saying drugs are good for a night out. Are The Prodigy a load of ****e without drugs? I can't get it up without coke? I can't keep going without a toot? What's the matter with you lot? Drugs don't enhance it, they **** it up large. Get a grip here.

I don't think people are saying that to be fair Al

The legal drugs kill more people than ecstasy, dope, etc put together. I've dabbled extensively in my youth and IMHO it did me no harm, but I was clever enough not to touch the addictive stuff.

The legal drugs kill more people than ecstasy, dope, etc put together. I've dabbled extensively in my youth and IMHO it did me no harm, but I was clever enough not to touch the addictive stuff.

Really????

n689425473_826108_2277.jpg

'Drugs are good', what a pathetic load of gash. Try telling that to my parteners 80 year old mother who had the delight last saturday of her 31 year old grandson breaking in and burgling her home looking for money so he could get his next fix. If it was down to me then i'd round up every drug addict, march them down the pier, put them in a sack and drop the pathetic pondlife into the sea.

'Drugs are good', what a pathetic load of gash. Try telling that to my parteners 80 year old mother who had the delight last saturday of her 31 year old grandson breaking in and burgling her home looking for money so he could get his next fix. If it was down to me then i'd round up every drug addict, march them down the pier, put them in a sack and drop the pathetic pondlife into the sea.

Horrible situation, at least we never had that happen, just stuff going missing whenever the b-i-l saw an opportunity to "borrow" something he could sell.

Could we not have this thread title slightly amended please? If you get kids come on and see this they're reading positive comments initially.

Still, you're not separating recreational drug users from addicts. The difference, at least in appetite for burgling old grannies, is quite marked.

I still think there's a distinction that has to be made between recreational drugs and addictive ones.

Yes heroin is bad, but hey so is alcohol and nicotene and all three ruin the lives of the users and others.

Back