• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Im in bits. My SUFC Side that containted only home grown players which dominated Europe crashed and I lost everything. I can go back 8 years (It crashed in 2039) but I cant face it . Gutted.

Started a new game last night and got promoted in first season but not really enjoying it now. Might give FM a rest for a while. Gutted

Im in bits. My SUFC Side that containted only home grown players which dominated Europe crashed and I lost everything. I can go back 8 years (It crashed in 2039) but I cant face it . Gutted.

Started a new game last night and got promoted in first season but not really enjoying it now. Might give FM a rest for a while. Gutted

Have you not got any autosaves hiding anywhere?

You might be able to send the crashed game file to SI and see what they can do?

Have you not got any autosaves hiding anywhere?

You might be able to send the crashed game file to SI and see what they can do?

I have got some auto saves from about 8 seasons before the crash but it's all become a bit pointless now as a lot of my squad didn't exist then.

Might start p with Dortmund I think. Fancy a change from SUFC.

Ouch.

Had a bit of a wobble, drew a few matches and then ended up finally losing, but I've just won the last two with clean sheets so it looks like it's settling down again. Still top of the league by 4.

EDIT: And you can now ignore all ha because my power cable came apart last night and I hadn't saved the file, so I've probably lost the whole damn thing.

I FORGOT I HAVE AUTOSAVE!!!! (Granted, it's set to single-file mode, so it's harder to realise I have it) but it's set to monthly, so I haven't lost much, if anything! Hallelujah!

Started a new game over the weekend. I've tried to get into FM12, really I have, but I just find it very boring. Hopefully this run with Southend will reignite my passion for it - otherwise I'll be going back to FM08 which I do enjoy.

Got Webby in as my Assistant Manager. That's a solid start.

I find I normally struggle every other year to get in the game. I played 2011 right up to the release of 2012 so it made it hard to switch over.
Am really into it again now though.

Finished the season as champions on 97 points. Went unbeaten from New Year's Day (I **** ye not i can screencap it to prove it) right the way through to the last day of the year.

Where I lost to Rotherham. Or Rochdale. Some ******** beginning with R.

Start of first year back in league 1 isn't going too well mind. Aiming for a "safe midtable poisition". I suspect that means anywhere around 15th for me but no less than 10th for Ron.

On the plus side, I have managed to sign Obika on a free - Spurs released him so I nabbed him, Oxdale-Chamberlain on loan along with Rhys Murphy and several others, but most of my budget's gone on staffing this year. Got Leon Cort back as defensive coach, along with Andy Cole as attack coach, and now, thanks to my other addittions my training has no less than 3 stars for everything, and my goalkeeping training is at 4 and a half stars (yet oddly I can't keep a clean sheet to save my life).

Managed to talk Ron into improving the youth and training facilities as well, the latter should be ready by fall next year, haven't heard anything on the youths though.

Just been promoted to the prem after 4 seasons in charge, finished 2nd behind cardiff. Got 5m to spend to keep us in the prem gonna be tough but ready for the challenge

Well finished in a very respectable 8th place in first season in the prem not many changed to my champioship squad but got a season out of Rio Ferdinand and picked up Carrick on a free.

Managed to get ron to invest some of £14.25m prize money in the club so now have top training facilities and youth academy, and have got Roots Hall upto around 18500 capacity, although it hasnt left too much in the war chest. Mananged to pick up Jelavic, Pa**** Cisse, Hooper and Scott Parker on frees.

its 2025, and Nigel de Jong has been put out to stud...

AsrYDuRCIAAYpA9.jpg

Started up FM 2010 as I haven't bothered with 11 or 12. Which means I start in League 1 with Southend. Edited the team to start with the players that finished this season. After 18 games, sitting top, lost 2 drawn 3 and won 13, 4 points clear of Bristol Rovers. Lost in 2nd round of League Cup to Wolves 3-1. Still in the FA Cup, have Leicester at home in the 3rd round and also in the JPT. Eastwood and Harris tearing the league apart!

Started off a career with Southend Manor yesterday in the Essex Senior League, could be here a while before even reaching League 2...

Thought someone might ask that! This is all you have to do...

Go on this site and download this file, its basically editor data: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5871

Then once you've got it on your PC go to My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 12 > Editor data (if editor data folder is not there create one) and put the downloaded file in there. Then when you start up a new game of FM and it asks you which database you're using etc. Click the 'change' box and make sure the editor data is ticked, then you can start a new game and manage any team down to the 10th tier of English football!:smile:

Stretched the wage budget to pick up Michael Tonge on a free. At the press conference that showed him off, I got the old "can you afford this? will players have to go to cover this? is he worth it?" barrage.

His first start? 2 goals and an assist.

That shut them up.

Still top of the league after 30 games 7 points clear of Bristol Rovers, on a 20 match unbeaten run, which includes a 3-0 win against Col Ewe, a 7-1 thrashing of Orient and 3-0 win at home against Sunderland in the FA Cup which I have Arsenal at home in the next round.

Eastwood top scorer with 20 goals and Harris next on 15 goals.

My next game away to Col Ewe, can I make it 21 games unbeaten?

Started a new game as Solihull Moors and just won the league at first attempt. Melligan on the right, Lynch up front and Lyksov as LB. What a team. CB Pierpoint weighed in with 10 goals as well.

Half a season in I finally trust Mohsni in a game at the back after keeping him to mainly cameos up front. He gets sent off after 46 minutes for a vicious tackle and we throw a two goal lead away at Northampton. Bloody hell.

Back