• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Funny that season tickets for NEXT season, go on-sale today as well, isn't it.

It is your opinion against mine that is all...you mentioned me by name, I don't see anywhere I mentioned you by name.

Moving on.

Quite right you didnt mention me by name - but we both know that you were referring to me - and that's fine - we are all entitled to our opinions. I simply believe that you and a few others on here are used by these business men to be their mouth pieces while it suits them. I havent questioned or called you a liar - and as I said if you are happy to be used by them then so be it. As you said - Moving on......

Let's hope the final result is a full takeover with RM being ousted, however nobody has managed to nail the **** yet !

Tara may have had good intentions but you have to be extremely naive to think you can do business with RM without it having considerable risk attached.

Nobody will take over until Ron Martin has a way out, Im pretty sure he wants out as well. Unless someone can come in and dish out tens of millions then he need to get the stadium project completed so he can get his / his companies money back.

Once the stadium is built / 3 sides built he will probably go of his own accord.

A lot.

We'll see proof online in the coming days and weeks I'm sure..

If its fact then why cant you just say ?

All this secrecy when some supporters clearly know things the rest of us dont is puzzling. If what you know is true (and Im sure it is) then I dont see the harm in it being posted?

If its fact then why cant you just say ?

All this secrecy when some supporters clearly know things the rest of us dont is puzzling. If what you know is true (and Im sure it is) then I dont see the harm in it being posted?

Jam Man,

Keeps people coming back to the site doesn't it? A nifty little marketing trick if you ask me!

:smile:

If its fact then why cant you just say ?All this secrecy when some supporters clearly know things the rest of us dont is puzzling. If what you know is true (and Im sure it is) then I dont see the harm in it being posted?
I agree. I fail to see it's a privacy thing if you already post that it is considerably more than 150k. If you were told in confidence you shouldn't be posting anything.

Well. I am now glad this is public as it has been eating me up for days.

So Ron says Tara invested £150,000 over his year as CEO? All I can say to that is :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Ron has put in £100,000 a month to keep the club afloat? All I can say to that is :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Ron has mugged off the wrong person and he has now started a war...

Not only that, he has driven away the best thing to happen to this club in years. Tara's year in charge say's it all. The losses are the smallest they have been in 10 years. ALL bills have been met in full and on time. ALL the players and staff have been paid in full and on time. The players that have come in are on sensible deals. And we we are (we're) doing pretty well on the pitch. Not to mention the fact he was completely open and approachable to any fan.

Funny how the last two games have been probably the worst two performances of the season. I wonder why?...

This makes last night's defeat nothing to me. Ron has signed our death warrant, again.

So the suggestion I made on the 'Match Report & Ratings' thread was perhaps not that ludicrous

I am truly gobsmacked Tara has left the club, more so than last nights defeat. He's so good at dealing with the media. I thought he was only brought on board to be Ron's mouthpiece but to have cut the club's losses by a third was monumental IMO. Yet still able to bring in fresh talent for a promotion push this season. Bills being paid on time so Southend United were not dragged through the courts on what seemed a monthly basis. The ship has taken a broadside hit with Tara's depature.

Come on Cricko and Smiffy. If it's not your place to say then you shouldn't really be saying anything until Tara has his say on the matter.

Spill the beans...

Come on Cricko and Smiffy. If it's not your place to say then you shouldn't really be saying anything until Tara has his say on the matter.

Spill the beans...

Lol.

I'll keep quiet from now on.

Let's see if Tara has his say soon.

Lol.

I'll keep quiet from now on.

Let's see if Tara has his say soon.

My point being if you're telling us he has put in more then 150k then how much has he put in?

Don't leave your rod out.

Either tell all or say nothing :smiles:

My point being if you're telling us he has put in more then 150k then how much has he put in?

Don't leave your rod out.

Either tell all or say nothing :smiles:

How many times have people on this board clammered for transparency and honesty from Ron Martin and the club, yet when they know information they then keep it to themselves as they "cant divulge".....

I know no-one and hear nothing, so I am always glad to pick up the crumbs those of you in the know throw to me. However, I understand how others on here can feel frustrated by the 'I know a secret' attitude this can instill.
Perhaps you could all think how the information is imparted; state that which can be told and just hint at forthcoming big news...not an easy road to walk.

How many times have people on this board clammered for transparency and honesty from Ron Martin and the club, yet when they know information they then keep it to themselves as they "cant divulge".....

Well said Jam_Man.:thumbsup:

When the legal process is involved we are unable to make comment. Things will be happening over next few weeks. End of divulging.

Back