• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Guess that means everyone can focus on Warren Goodhind then...
wink.gif

Let's hope our lot have a good game!
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Aug. 19 2004,11:39)]I hate to say it but Orient are cheaper, Colchester, weather we like it or not they are better than us and cheaper to boot.
But, Luke, that's really an invalid argument. If cost really was the motivation behind these people, then you should take into account that it would cost at least a tenner to get to those grounds and therefore it would still be cheaper to pop down the road to Roots Hall. The quality of football, as you said, if irrespective when it comes to price ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nnatt76 @ Aug. 19 2004,12:41)]Thats the reason i don't buy the i pay £16.50 argument.
Take up a hobby that guarantee's satisfaction...any ideas ?
Exactly. If these people are not prepared to take the rough with the smooth then they really are not prepared for (or perhaps even understand) the "delights" of Fourth Division football. It's sh*te. We all know it is. I can't accept that some people actually pay their admission fee and expect Premiersh*te quality football. That's just ludicrous.

WS

I can see FM's point on some of what he's trying to get across.

For the family's or say Father taking son to a game, it does seem steep for what you get.

In regards to Col Ewe being cheaper (and even Borient), I dont think what he's getting at is..''let's go there instead'', more like the fact that one is in a higher division than us and the other in the same.

To me and other seaso's/regular supporters it TRUELY doesn't matter.

But as for trying to get new faces in.....Maybe i can see where he's coming from.

Back