• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My mates Dilema - Why did he lie?

• He should come clean and tell her the truth.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He should carry on with the lies until he nails her.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • he should claim to have left the airline business and got office work.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
The lads and I went on one of the tamest stag do's ever a few weeks ago. It was a good mate of ours who got married and we had planned a "crazy night" in London.

Sadly the groom to be was taken into hospital with a chest complaint and decided clubbing his tits off till 4am wasnt a good idea so we settled for a ruby and a few beers in Haywards Heath.

It was the day of our win over Stoke so I was buzzing and the rest of my mates never need an excuse to have a beer so we all got battered.

We settled in a bar with an open terrace outside and decided to make the most of the fine weather. Sadly there were no seats but we sayw a few girls one of the lads knew who work down our local leisure centre and they said that we could share with them.

Pretty soon we got split into little groups. None of these birds are great if I am honest and I have since found out one has a glass eye but we didnt pick that up at the time.

My mate Clumsey & I got talking with a bird called Jemma "With a J". We were pretty battered and so was she. Conversation was pretty slow at least.

As the night wore on the covnersation dropped. She was not interested in us nor us her. Until the conversation turned to employment. She asked me what I did and with my reply "Mortgage Broker" I saw her last bit of interst wained.

She turned to my mate and asked him what he did. Now he is a project manager for American Express a cracking job but not really a fanny magnet.

"I am a pilot" came his reply.  
laugh.gif
 He eyes lit up....."Oh my god I used to be an air hostess. I love Pilots came her reply". And from that point she was hooked. I may as well have got the match day programme out for all my input in the conversation.

As the lie unravelled his story became more and more flawed. He claimed to have 40,000 air hours under his belt despite only having passed his test 5 years ago. I pointed out this worked out a staggering 154 hours flying a week which must be against EU rules but Jemma didnt care.

The swapped numbers and I suspected that was it.

A few days later the day the planned London plane attacks were planned I get an email from Clumsey who was sat behind his nice comfortable desk in on Brighton seafront wetting himself as Jemma had text to say "Be careful in the sky today babe".

Anyway Clumsey decides it would be rude to look a gift horse in the mouth and asks her for a drink. His plan was merely to do the deed and then fly on out of there so to speak.

He picked her up on the date and the conversation turned straight to a life in the air.

Basically he spent the whole night blagging it about what a tough life being a pliot is coming out with such classic lines as "I dont like to mix business with pleasure" when asked if he dates many of the hosties. She even told her Dad and Nan about her date with this legend of the skies.

Despite the fact the date was built on a pack of lies after lie my mate actually thinks she is quite nice and wants to see her again.It also sounds like date three could yield a rich bounty if you see what I mean.

SO HIS DILEMA IS THIS: "Should he come clean and tell her the truth about his employment or should he hire a fancy dress outfit in order to bed her?

S'Zoners it is over to you.
laugh.gif

Hire the fancy dress I'd say... If theres no chance of a long lasting relationship then why spoil the chance of some afters?

Clearly he should take her to heaven and back on the wings of his plane before he brings her back to earth with a bump.

Keep on fibbing until he bangs her, has to be.

laugh.gif

If this poll isn't unanimous, I will lose every last ounce of what little respect I have for SZ members (stupid female vote notwithstanding).
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 08 2006,11:40)]I am running a side line in who can do the best pun.

Its between MtS and CC Csiders at the moment.

suspect.gif
I know he can't fly a plane, but if he plays his cards right, I'm sure he can get his brown wings.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Sep. 08 2006,11:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 08 2006,11:40)]I am running a side line in who can do the best pun.

Its between MtS and CC Csiders at the moment.

suspect.gif
I know he can't fly a plane, but if he plays his cards right, I'm sure he can get his brown wings.
Not bad for you JS
sad.gif

errr why doesn't he fly her to cloud 9.. and dip his wing's so to speak..
rock.gif

He has to B.A. man and bang this VIRGIN, he could even serve up a CONTINENTAL breakfast the morning after. If he EXCELS his lies maybe she could ask her friend CATHAY PACIFICly if she fanices a threesome?

I would have him said say that he treats his women the way he treats his plane, gets in and out them 5 times a day and takes them to heaven and back.

If Matt hadn't already said something similar.

Damn you Matt...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Sep. 08 2006,12:32)]He has to B.A. man and bang this VIRGIN, he could even serve up a CONTINENTAL breakfast the morning after. If he EXCELS his lies maybe she could ask her friend CATHAY PACIFICly if she fanices a threesome?
KS - I fear you have missed your calling in life.....

I think we have a winner
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Sep. 08 2006,12:32)]He has to B.A. man and bang this VIRGIN, he could even serve up a CONTINENTAL breakfast the morning after. If he EXCELS his lies maybe she could ask her friend CATHAY PACIFICly if she fanices a threesome?
I think you can get a LOT more out of this - especially if you go for QANTAS over quality*

Apologies if this is a little too BLUE for a family board, but he could just THAI her up with some SILK (the question is JAMAICA or do you CZECH first? If she isn't into all TAT type of thing, can AER LINGUS might make her change her mind) ANSETT about getting some EUROWINGS on behalf of Shrimperzone - I think we are still missing BOSNIA and most of the BALTIC states....

*I apologise profusely.

ps Should the subtitle for this thread be: why didn't I think of lying before he did

I have forwarded the link onto my mate Clumsey with the dilema and he has promised to post his thoughts on here.......  
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 08 2006,15:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 08 2006,14:19)]Should the subtitle for this thread be: why didn't I think of lying before he did
laugh.gif

Of course it should...
As I say she is not great.....

Not adverse to the odd lie.....Have been a Doctor, Pro Sportsman and Stunt Man in my time but only for a one night drunken snaking.

Never for a full number of dates.
laugh.gif

Dave

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 08 2006,15:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 08 2006,15:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 08 2006,14:19)]Should the subtitle for this thread be: why didn't I think of lying before he did
laugh.gif

Of course it should...
As I say she is not great.....
Yeah whatever
laugh.gif

I'll let you off, if only for the image of your mate on the pull with this bird staring longingly into each others eyes... whilst you sat there bored rigid trying to work out on the calculator on your phone whether it was actually against EU working regulations to have flown 40,000 miles in 5 years.

Back