• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My mates Dilema - Why did he lie?

• He should come clean and tell her the truth.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He should carry on with the lies until he nails her.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • he should claim to have left the airline business and got office work.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 08 2006,15:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 08 2006,15:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 08 2006,15:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 08 2006,14:19)]Should the subtitle for this thread be: why didn't I think of lying before he did
laugh.gif

Of course it should...
As I say she is not great.....
Yeah whatever  
laugh.gif

I'll let you off, if only for the image of your mate on the pull with this bird staring longingly into each others eyes... whilst you sat there bored rigid trying to work out on the calculator on your phone whether it was actually against EU working regulations to have flown 40,000 miles in 5 years.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That is so true. I got my phone out and it took me four attempts to get the sums right.

It was like you were there......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 08 2006,15:58)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 08 2006,14:19)]Should the subtitle for this thread be: why didn't I think of lying before he did
laugh.gif

Of course it should...
Yeah whatever  
laugh.gif

I'll let you off, if only for the image of your mate on the pull with this bird staring longingly into each others eyes... whilst you sat there bored rigid trying to work out on the calculator on your phone whether it was actually against EU working regulations to have flown 40,000 miles in 5 years.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That is so true. I got my phone out and it took me four attempts to get the sums right.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I really hope the conversation went something like this:

DtS: Mate, that is something like 140 hours a week.
Clumsey: You what?
DtS: You said you've flown 40,000 hours
C: oh right, that was ages we're now talking about epauletes
DtS: but to have flown 40,000 hours in 5 years means you've flown on average 140 hours a week
C: as I was saying I've now got two stripes
DtS <clunk clunk on mobile phone>
DtS: that's an average of 20 hours a day
C: ah but flying you cross over the international dateline so the days are much longer
girl: do you want to go to bed with me?

And yes it is Friday and I am bored at work.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 08 2006,16:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 08 2006,15:58)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
laugh.gif

Of course it should...
Yeah whatever  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I really hope the conversation went something like this:

DtS: Mate, that is something like 140 hours a week.
Clumsey: You what?
DtS: You said you've flown 40,000 hours
C: oh right, that was ages we're now talking about epauletes
DtS: but to have flown 40,000 hours in 5 years means you've flown on average 140 hours a week
C: as I was saying I've now got two stripes
DtS <clunk clunk on mobile phone>
DtS: that's an average of 20 hours a day
C: ah but flying you cross over the international dateline so the days are much longer
girl: do you want to go to bed with me?

And yes it is Friday and I am bored at work.
That is uncanny......Just like you were there.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think we&#39;ve all been there, just not at that exact time.

Still a tricky one although I did go with the majority. I&#39;d probably nail her first, then come &#39;partially&#39; clean. I&#39;d tell her I use to be a pilot of light aircraft but liked you so much that I had to try something to impress. That way you don&#39;t look like you plucked a career out of thin air and still stand a chance of keeping the relationship going if he still likes her
rock.gif

** UPDATE **

He has date third date tonight. It is looking like he may get some loving tonight. They have a date and she is paying....Bit poor considering all the money a pliot makes...

suspect.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 11 2006,12:10)]** UPDATE **

He has date third date tonight. It is looking like he may get some loving tonight. They have a date and she is paying....Bit poor considering all the money a pliot makes...

suspect.gif

laugh.gif
Let's hope he doesn't go down in flames.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Sep. 08 2006,15:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 08 2006,15:40)]&quot;for a one night drunken snaking.&quot;
copyright: Jane Austen, Mansfield Park (1814)
laugh.gif

I can&#39;t believe I missed this thread. Classic stuff.

He&#39;s started with a lie, so he has to end with a lie. He can seal the deal tonight, but then go all quiet and pensive in the morning.

&quot;What&#39;s the matter, Darling?&quot;

&quot;It&#39;s....it&#39;s the airline, Jemma. They&#39;ve transferred me.&quot;

&quot;Transferred? Where?&quot;

&quot;I&#39;m....oh God, it&#39;s so difficult, I don&#39;t want to tell you.&quot;

&quot;Tell me darling, tell me.&quot;

&quot;I&#39;m going to be flying cargo in Asia. I&#39;m shipping rubber dogsh&#33;t out of Saigon.&quot;

&quot;But that means...&quot;

&quot;Yes, Jemma. It means I can&#39;t ever see you again.&quot;

*puts on pilot suit quietly*

&quot;Let&#39;s always remember this night for what it was, Jemma. Two lost spirits clinging together in the night. And you swallowed, which was nice.&quot;

exeunt stage left

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Sep. 11 2006,12:25)]*puts on pilot suit quietly*

&quot;Let&#39;s always remember this night for what it was, Jemma. Two lost spirits clinging together in the night. And you swallowed, which was nice.&quot;

exeunt stage left
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Classic Jane Austen, that is...

laugh.gif

[b said:

suspect.gif

laugh.gif
Any action update Dave?

Or did your mate 'fly the coup?'
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MC BLUES @ Sep. 12 2006,11:37)]
[b said:

suspect.gif

laugh.gif
Any action update Dave?

wink.gif
** Update Two **

Basically he got some tit action but she is claiming she can't deliver the goods as she has the painters in. She has now invited him,me and a few mates out with her and a few mates in Brighton.

My mate the pilot is not keen as he thinks one of us will let the front slip. My plan however is to build him up even more.

Comments such as "youngest pilot ever to pass his test" and "former RAF fighter pilot" spring to mind.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 12 2006,11:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MC BLUES @ Sep. 12 2006,11:37)]
[b said:

suspect.gif

laugh.gif
Any action update Dave?

wink.gif
** Update Two **

Basically he got some tit action but she is claiming she can't deliver the goods as she has the painters in. She has now invited him,me and a few mates out with her and a few mates in Brighton.

My mate the pilot is not keen as he thinks one of us will let the front slip. My plan however is to build him up even more.

Comments such as "youngest pilot ever to pass his test" and "former RAF fighter pilot" spring to mind.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Can't wait for the update - best story since my mate said he was a Bouncy Castle Repair Man...

** UPDATE THREE - FROM BIGGLES HIMSELF - I ASKED HIM WHAT LIES HE HAD BEEN TELLING HER??? **

&quot;Nothing in particular, just about the Maldives being cancelled and how p1ssed off I was about it&#33;

Then she asked if I had any photos of me in my pilot outfit.... so I had to think quickly (bit tough for me&#33;) and luckily she believed that I don&#39;t want to be looking at photos of myself and that my Mum and my sister had all the photos of me in my uniform&#33;&#33;

Then she said your Mum must be so proud of you. Which was a bit dodgy, but not lying strictly coz of course the old dear&#39;s proud of me&#33;&#33;

So not too bad. You&#39;d think it would be tougher in this day and age to get a pilots license&#33;&#33;&quot;

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Sep. 19 2006,11:12)]But the big questions is &quot;Has he got his nuts wet yet?&quot;
No not yet....She is holding out.....Last night he treated her to grub and then back to his to watch a Chick Flick
down.gif

And still no Pilot loving.....

I reckon he should go to a fancy dress shop and get a cheeky snap of him in a pilot&#39;s uniform. That&#39;ll definitely finish the job.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 19 2006,11:15)]No not yet....She is holding out.....Last night he treated her to grub and then back to his to watch a Chick Flick
Sounds to me as if the initial investment is not worth the payback period...

Back