• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My mates Dilema - Why did he lie?

• He should come clean and tell her the truth.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He should carry on with the lies until he nails her.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • he should claim to have left the airline business and got office work.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 12 2006,11:41)]she can't deliver the goods as she has the painters in.
Nice to see Billy and his family are settling into the area then......

DtS - long time no news?

Has he scored or has he had a career change?

This is brilliant! I'm literally wetting my pants reading all this!

So have you any photos you could post on here of this Jemma then?

Whats the latest?

** UPDATE FOUR - **

Well lads. I am sad to say the great love affair appears to be coming to an end.

Basically I think he got to about date six and had still not even had so much as a hand shandy. He tells me he got her charlies out but having seen them all be it through her top they dont look great.

As she was so tight he has now decided to knock it on the head. He has decided the best way to get rid of her is to ignore her texts.

I think she has realised that a 27 year old bloke expects a bit more than holding hands after 6 dates and has come back with a few smutty texts recently including the delights of

* I am sorry for being an Ice Queen - Let me make it up to you

* If you were here now I would be all over you.

I dont think he is interested anymore. We discussed this topic in depth last week in our local and he is grateful to all the people that have given him encouragement and advice.

Funny enough I got stopped by someone from this board I am sorry to say I dont know on Friday asking me for an update.

I suspect he wont see her again which is a shame as she had a nice mate he was trying to set me up with (Not that Mrs DtS would have been keen I am sure).

Still - Good story while it lasted I thought.
laugh.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Oct. 17 2006,14:27)]** UPDATE FOUR - **

Well lads. I am sad to say the great love affair appears to be coming to an end.

Basically I think he got to about date six and had still not even had so much as a hand shandy. He tells me he got her charlies out but having seen them all be it through her top they dont look great.

As she was so tight he has now decided to knock it on the head. He has decided the best way to get rid of her is to ignore her texts.

I think she has realised that a 27 year old bloke expects a bit more than holding hands after 6 dates and has come back with a few smutty texts recently including the delights of

* I am sorry for being an Ice Queen - Let me make it up to you

* If you were here now I would be all over you.

I dont think he is interested anymore. We discussed this topic in depth last week in our local and he is grateful to all the people that have given him encouragement and advice.

Funny enough I got stopped by someone from this board I am sorry to say I dont know on Friday asking me for an update.

I suspect he wont see her again which is a shame as she had a nice mate he was trying to set me up with (Not that Mrs DtS would have been keen I am sure).

Still - Good story while it lasted I thought.  
laugh.gif

wow.gif

laugh.gif
Crashed and burned - better to have jumped early than spending too much on a lost cause. Cheers for the story great reading

It is a shame. At first it sounded like she was an EasyJem and was only a matter of time before he got into her British Midlands and started stroking her DanAir.

Unless he's lying and it turns out he's really an Aeroflot in bed and is too embarrassed to tell.

Back