• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I felt really sorry for Nathan Jones and the Luton team last night. They have been on a fabulous journey of over achieving which finally ended last night.

Due to be announced today Luton get 2.5 million compensation let’s hope it works out better than it did at Stoke, I suppose he could always go back to Luton if it doesn’t.

If it doesn't work out he could just take the compensation pay off, add it to the Stoke pay, (and any signing on fees) , do some punditry and retire.

He seems a much better fit for Southampton than Stoke but let’s see if Southampton do have the patience to let him rebuild in the Championship if he can’t keep them up.

Reported to be on last chance before being shown the door after last Saturday when he threw most of his players under the proverbial bus I don’t reckon his chances.

Reported to be on last chance before being shown the door after last Saturday when he threw most of his players under the proverbial bus I don’t reckon his chances.
Fans haven't warmed to him, which is not good. 'Tango man' Brown did that several times when here, bad move. If your going to have a go at your players, do it behind closed doors, not in public?.

Fans haven't warmed to him, which is not good. 'Tango man' Brown did that several times when here, bad move. If your going to have a go at your players, do it behind closed doors, not in public?.
Maher actually did that after Chesterfield without naming any names (have we seen Clifford since?) and it was effective as an one off but managers who do it regularly are dead men walking. Hopefully Riverdance is more Maher than Brown.

Maher actually did that after Chesterfield without naming any names (have we seen Clifford since?) and it was effective as an one off but managers who do it regularly are dead men walking. Hopefully Riverdance is more Maher than Brown.
Totally how i see it. Its a card to play once or twice a season. Brown was doing it every week. Nowone in any vocation can be inspired by that approach too often.

Back