• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Honestly he needs time to get his methods through to the squad. I can see what he is trying to do when he sets up his team, it will take time. Honestly if they go down with that squad and keep 75 percent of it intact they will come straight back up and I think Nathan should get the chance to do just that. If I didn’t think I could see anything in what he is doing I would be dismissing him but I can honestly see a change when I watch them play. Southampton are not my second team but I have watched every game fully since he has taken charge and for defence watched the three games before he took charge also. Any coaches on here will co-sign with what I’m saying.

Southampton should have tried to get Sean Dyche in.His football isn't always what people wanna see but Is very effective and all things considered did very well at Burnley

Southampton should have tried to get Sean Dyche in.His football isn't always what people wanna see but Is very effective and all things considered did very well at Burnley
Southampton should never have sacked Ralf Hasenhuettl—he was doing a very good job there. Choosing Nathan Jones was nearly as questionable,considering that his last upgrade from Luton was at Stoke where he was a miserable failure.

After 14 games in charge he’s been given the sack by Southampton.

He'll probably go down as one of the worst appointments in Southampton's history, he seemed completely out of his depth.

Horrible little Judas, shook hands on a contract with us back in the day, and went to Brighton straight after and then does the dirty on Luton not once but twice.

You can tell by his recent interviews the sheer arrogance of the man which will hopefully now be humbled.

I think Luton were well compensated - Saints paid over £4m and Stoke paid £1m.

I think Luton were well compensated - Saints paid over £4m and Stoke paid £1m.
Have to agree, £4m if that’s true as reported and mostly up front, not loaded with performance related is great business for a manager who I think everyone agrees looked totally out his depth

Nathan proved himself in the lower leagues , going to Premier club was a step to far . I dont think he will be out of work long before a lower league club comes knocking on his door .

Back