• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sounds like the best course of action but of course that means those of us travelling by train have to go to the ground first, then head off to a decent pub because there sure as hell aren't any on that retail park.

DONT put your car in the crap little car park near the away end as it will take an absolute age to try and get out!!

As it seems we could have our allocation cut due to this being a priority match for them to get Liverpool tickets, what time are people getting there to get tickets?

I'm getting the train from Leicester arriving in Northampton at 12.40.

We always take enough to sell out the stand behind the goal if I recall correctly.

Will we bring more than 500 anyway? I'd be very impressed if we did!

I've yet to go in the league when we havent filled the stand behind the goal and we usually have a fair few in the over spill next to it. Reckon news that we may not all get in might cause a few not to chance the trip. I would say 700 at the very least.

As an Exile living in MK, I shall be making the short trip up the M1 with my good friend Angell Delight.

Will be a weird experience seeing my team with a completely different team to last time I saw us play.

I've got to be at a wedding in Rayleigh at 7.30pm. I'm thinking I may be able to make it but need to figure out the logistics a bit more.

Managed to sort out a lift. So if anyone sees someone in the away end dressed for a wedding, feel free to say hello....!

Managed to sort out a lift. So if anyone sees someone in the away end dressed for a wedding, feel free to say hello....!

I like your style beefy. I once had to miss orient at home because my then sister in law was getting married. These people are so inconsiderate when arranging the nuptuals.

Blues should always come first.

Just an after thought couldnt you have wore casual clothes to the game and got changed on the way back. I sense a beer or ketchup stain on the horizon.

Wont be there myself. On the ferry tonight and seeing Go Ahead Eagles v Cambuur Leeuwarden tomorrow lunchtime.

I think last time I went to Northampton away was their first season at Sixfields and everything was gleaming new. It was in our 90's freefall period and I think we lost 3-2 with the legend that was Jeroen Boere scoring twice.

Back