• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sh*t, maybe the prematurely balding Kosovan wide-man has been kidnapped by Gillingham a la Michael Husbands?

Just got back. I think it's fair to say that the entry fee was about right for the display that was put on.

Not sure who the trialist was, (if he was even there), but Okai and Zaboob played on the wings.

Thought they all looked pretty pants tbh. Spencer was being used as the targetman, and was subsequently about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Merrick-lewis was poor, Herd looked very composed and did some nice things, but equally did some not no nice things. Prosser is worse at holding than Peter Clarke and Barrett put together. Zaboob is the most infuriating player we have. He's capable of a brilliant bit of skill/pass/cross, yet let's himself down time and time again with sloppy play. He also looked very uninterested at times. Okai looked very poor, which is a shame as he's looked good on other occasions when i've seen him. Everyone else was a virtual bystander IMO.

Thought Luton were worthy winners and pretty much deserved the 1-3 scoreline.

Aziri didn't play, but having Googled him before the match i'm pretty certain he was sat with the rest of the first team in the stand.

Just got back. I think it's fair to say that the entry fee was about right for the display that was put on.

Not sure who the trialist was, (if he was even there), but Okai and Zaboob played on the wings.

Thought they all looked pretty pants tbh. Spencer was being used as the targetman, and was subsequently about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Merrick-lewis was poor, Herd looked very composed and did some nice things, but equally did some not no nice things. Prosser is worse at holding than Peter Clarke and Barrett put together. Zaboob is the most infuriating player we have. He's capable of a brilliant bit of skill/pass/cross, yet let's himself down time and time again with sloppy play. He also looked very uninterested at times. Okai looked very poor, which is a shame as he's looked good on other occasions when i've seen him. Everyone else was a virtual bystander IMO.

Thanks for that...........really cheered my Tuesday afternoon up. ;) So, we better pray that we don't have any injuries and suspensions!

The only one i was slightly impressed with was the centre midfielder (not Merrick) so im guessing that was Bouzid?!

The only one i was slightly impressed with was the centre midfielder (not Merrick) so im guessing that was Bouzid?!

Agree with that. Decent technique, keeps it nice and simple and got stuck in with a couple of good tackles. James Stevens (i think) also looked quite good when he came on in the second half.

Agree with that. Decent technique, keeps it nice and simple and got stuck in with a couple of good tackles. James Stevens (i think) also looked quite good when he came on in the second half.

Was he the blonde kid who hit that rocket shot towards the end?

Aziri didn't play, but having Googled him before the match i'm pretty certain he was sat with the rest of the first team in the stand.

I was wondering who that was with the rest of the squad. I'm assuming it is the same person. He certainly looked Kosovon :)

Per the OS it was supposed to be

Evans

Osifuwa
Coughlan
Prosser
Herd

Aziri
James-Lewis
Bouzid
Aabboub
Paterson
Spencer

He's heard about the "payment in alphabetic order" scheme, then ?

Was at the game, thought our right back was ok (asifewa??), stevens when he came on was good and outshone most of our midfield. I was also impressed by kane ferdinand (12).

Scottys goal was well taken and i 99% agree with what the other reports say. Can't see a lot of the ressie's troubling the first team for their spots.

Morning Mate
Read your posts with interest, and there are many of them.
Your also right in pointing out, in your opinion, which is what Football is, and will be for eternity.
I think some of your thoughts are spot on, with Zaboob definitely thinking he is better than he is.
But, i need clarification on your comments on Prosser. I must have been watching a different game to you.Apart from the 1st goal, which i thought he could have been stronger, i didnt think he did alot wrong,talked, won a fair percentage of headers against a 6'8 centre forward

Morning Mate
Read your posts with interest, and there are many of them.
Your also right in pointing out, in your opinion, which is what Football is, and will be for eternity.
I think some of your thoughts are spot on, with Zaboob definitely thinking he is better than he is.
But, i need clarification on your comments on Prosser. I must have been watching a different game to you.Apart from the 1st goal, which i thought he could have been stronger, i didnt think he did alot wrong,talked, won a fair percentage of headers against a 6'8 centre forward

Hello mate. My comments about Prosser was referring to how he constantly holds players. Numerous times yesterday, he was grappling and wrestling with defenders, pulling shirts/shorts/arms/shoulders anything he could grab hold of!
Barrett and Clarke were bad for it, but Prosser is even worse as it's so blatant. It's not neccessarily a dig at the lad, but just an observation. I'm sure sooner or later he'll get pulled up on it.

Basically, I thought Prosser was Ok yesterday, but nothing special.

Back