• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For "funny" read "sad". I cringe when I see the tv programmes of young Brits on holiday and just hope that my daughter in particular, is a lot more sensible than some of the young women you see. There is nothing at all ladylike or appealing about a drunken girl spewing her guts on the pavement with everything on display for all to see. I realise that makes me sound all very old and fuddy duddy but there are times when I really do feel it!

You are welcome to your opinion but I have never seen a German holidaymaker with the cajones to take on two gun toting Greek police officers armed with nothing but a plastic chair.

You have to earn respect and this is one of the many reasons the English are respected across the globe.

You are welcome to your opinion but I have never seen a German holidaymaker with the cajones to take on two gun toting Greek police officers armed with nothing but a plastic chair.

You have to earn respect and this is one of the many reasons the English are respected across the globe.

Are you being ironic, or something similar?

I'm sure I saw Bob Crow in the East Stand at a Southend-Millwall game a few years back in the East Stand. Not a surpise really as he is a Millwall fan.

1 Ugg boots
2 the ambulance chasing American loving nation we have become
3 the nation of unhealthy lard arses we seem to have become following 20 years of processed foods and drinks. We used to laugh at Americans 10 years ago. We're just as bad if not worse. Processed foods, fruit shoots, "healthy" sports drinks, for ****s sake they now even sell Chocolate Weetabix. Wake up and smell the Starbucks
4 Gay is the norm - Well not in my ****ing book. Less than 5% of the population neither makes it the norm nor something we need to be tolerant of. Gay rights, gay marriages, gay adoption, gay surrogate kids, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay................. I don't need my kids watching mainstream TV where gay is portrayed as part of everyday life. Thankfully the chances of walking down the street and seeing Frank and Ernest being frank and earnest are still not with us but it won't be long the way we are going
5 Religion - For crying out loud it is 2010, look at the evidence. How much more science do we need, how many more wars do we need in the name of religion. Will people only be satisfied when we nuke the living **** out of each other ?

1 Bigots
2 Ill informed bigots
3 ill informed , lets replace a study of a subject with common sense bigots
4 Gooseberries
5 Depression

By ill informed, I assume you mean people who don't read and memorize the same scabrous Marxist comics that you do? Count me in.

Back