• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MJ has it made,Fulham will sack him and give him a pile of compensation then Martin can find another job where after a short period will be sacked there thus claiming more compensation and then Martin will find another job:omg:zzzzzz.

MJ has it made,Fulham will sack him and give him a pile of compensation then Martin can find another job where after a short period will be sacked there thus claiming more compensation and then Martin will find another job:omg:zzzzzz.

Not sure I get your point and fairly sure you are just :net:.

So you are saying Jol will be terrible on purpose so that he gets sacked and receive compensation, then he will easily get another management position and repeat the process?

Not sure I get your point and fairly sure you are just :net:.

So you are saying Jol will be terrible on purpose so that he gets sacked and receive compensation, then he will easily get another management position and repeat the process?

His management record in England is none too clever whilst overall it's not brilliant,My point was simply these blokes get the sack and then claim another job.

His management record in England is none too clever whilst overall it's not brilliant,My point was simply these blokes get the sack and then claim another job.

Martin Jol pretty much laid the ground work for Harry Redknapp at Spurs, the only job he has actually been sacked from and it took him 8 months to get another job after that.

Martin Jol pretty much laid the ground work for Harry Redknapp at Spurs, the only job he has actually been sacked from and it took him 8 months to get another job after that.

It's in his contract that he has to be sacked then hired in another job then sacked, I heard it from one of the Chesterfield players wives in the pub.

Brian Laws sacked after being knocked out of the cup by Grimsby Town.

Villa Boas looking likely to get the chop.

Which would, of course, be an absolute nonsense.

Contrary to whichever tone the press may like to take regarding the man who replaced Redknapp, Spurs have had their best start to a Premier League season. Mourinho, on the other hand, has overseen the worse start of any Abramovich-owned Chelsea side... It's not difficult to see how powerful media relationships and images can be in football.

It would be a shocking decision to get rid of of AVB think he has done really well even with the amount of money he has spent.

Villa Boas looking likely to get the chop.

Which would, of course, be an absolute nonsense.

Contrary to whichever tone the press may like to take regarding the man who replaced Redknapp, Spurs have had their best start to a Premier League season. Mourinho, on the other hand, has overseen the worse start of any Abramovich-owned Chelsea side... It's not difficult to see how powerful media relationships and images can be in football.

It would be a shocking decision to get rid of of AVB think he has done really well even with the amount of money he has spent.

All the money has been going that way, but 'the money' has been wrong a few times already this season!

Hopefully,all the speculatation will take the pressure off Martin Jol at Fulham.Though if Fulham lose to W.Ham on Saturday and AVB can conjure up a result against MU, then MJ will be back in the frame,I suppose. :sad:

Heard it has gone from 33/1 before the weekend to less than evens now.

AVB has spent plenty whilst the style of Spurs play leaves many fans bemused add the fact they are 8 points from their rivals Arsenal and his demise is well and truly in the pipeline.

These guys know the outcome if they fail to deliver.

AVB has spent plenty whilst the style of Spurs play leaves many fans bemused add the fact they are 8 points from their rivals Arsenal and his demise is well and truly in the pipeline.

These guys know the outcome if they fail to deliver.

Didn't you read the post by ESB stating it's been Spurs' best ever Premier League start?

Didn't you read the post by ESB stating it's been Spurs' best ever Premier League start?

Yes I did read it!

I never stated he deserved the sack but we all know top flight chairman have little patience in particular after losing 6 0.

Back