• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Time for changes! Tilson and Brush out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
again last night created at least 15 chances, at least we are creating goalscoring opportunites, harder to fix that than to fix defending issues, we have the best midfield in this league and now what with clark joining us for 6 months we will see things turn around, Gills will be thumped 3-0 on Sat mark my words, i say again 3-0

What did i tell you!!!!

waiting....

256-20218~Waiting-Patiently-Posters.jpg

We'll be waiting a long time. However, no doubt if we lose to Oldham then TTK will suddenly resurface from under his rock and we'll be hearing 'Tilly Out' cries all over again :p

Come on TTK what were your thoughts on saturdays terrible managerial decisions.

In TTK's absence, I would suggest that the closest we have to his 'saturdays terrible managerial decision' was not making the changes that many of us mere mortals were crying out for until saturday! Lets face it, Many on here were citing the lack of height in defence as one of the main deficiencies as early as the 1st game of the season!
Thats not to say i am moaning now of course, just that if you pick the bones out of what TTK posted, there is a bit of credence to it.

Yes Biffo I do agree that the height issue should have been addressed a little earlier but is that reason to sack Tilly

On its own, of course not. But thats why i was advocating picking the bones out of his rather 'over the top' & emotional post. Lets face it, we was all pretty p1ssed off at that time!

it could well be that Richards was a bit shell shocked after coming on as sub against Leeds and us letting 3 goals in. Only Tilly and Brush would know. TBH if this was the case giving him time to get back into his stride was a masterstroke.

Not been on since last week, and having read through all these threads since then and including Saturday's game i'm even more keen for for Tilson and Brush to depart.

I dont care what anyone says, we're heading down to league two. Tilson and Brush have taken us as far as they can. We need fresh ideas and fast, before it's too late.

Yes Tilson has done well in past years etc, etc, etc. But now's the time for him to go. Why wait till Christmas??? Might be too late by then!

I see nothing changes with his subs again saturday. Late being the operative word. Why is Tilson so scared about changing things around??

Where's the money gone can be another good question also. I'm sick of all Tilson's excuses in post match interviews, least Geraint Williams can hold his hands up and admit he makes mistakes from time to time.

As for the Maher stick from the terraces, can't he take it? It winds me up that even when he's poor, he still stays on the pitch and is never subbed off!

Yes Steve Tilson your a legend, but your time is up.

Tilson and Brush out!

This is just getting old and boring now, tell someone who cares :) :flamer:

For those still looking to replace our clueless, double promotion winning, double cup-final attending, thrice Millenium Stadium attending, Nicky Bailey signing, waste of space management team...

It will probably be worth watching Gillingham over the next couple of weeks. The team we beat 3-0 at the weekend with goals from our recent panic buys are looking for a new manager. Chairman Paul Scally claims he has received "15-20" phone calls about the vacancy now. Might be interesting to see some of the world-class candidates a club like the Gills might reasonably attract.

TTK should go for the job, he seem's to be some kind of mastermind manager!

For those still looking to replace our clueless, double promotion winning, double cup-final attending, thrice Millenium Stadium attending, Nicky Bailey signing, waste of space management team...

It will probably be worth watching Gillingham over the next couple of weeks. The team we beat 3-0 at the weekend with goals from our recent panic buys are looking for a new manager. Chairman Paul Scally claims he has received "15-20" phone calls about the vacancy now. Might be interesting to see some of the world-class candidates a club like the Gills might reasonably attract.

I saw an interesting piece on Jepson's resignation last night - where the chairman claimed that he tried to persuede him not to resign, then later in the interview said it was a mutual decision.
Make your mind up Scally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back