• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Time for changes! Tilson and Brush out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting...

waiting.jpg

For those still looking to replace our clueless, double promotion winning, double cup-final attending, thrice Millenium Stadium attending, Nicky Bailey signing, waste of space management team...

It will probably be worth watching Gillingham over the next couple of weeks. The team we beat 3-0 at the weekend with goals from our recent panic buys are looking for a new manager. Chairman Paul Scally claims he has received "15-20" phone calls about the vacancy now. Might be interesting to see some of the world-class candidates a club like the Gills might reasonably attract.

Scally is such a to$$er I can see him making a cheeky, "why don't you just F*** off" appraoch to Ron to talk to our useless management duo.

What has everyone got against this TTK bloke.

he came on a discussion board and put his view accross. While most people don't agree with it (me included) there's no need to hound the guy off the board.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion!

Is TTK the new FM13. everyone used to have a pop at him until he stopped posting and many of his views were right as i recall - especially about average attendances which everyone shot him down for

give the guy a break and chill out

have a group hug or something

he came on a discussion board and put his view accross. While most people don't agree with it (me included) there's no need to hound the guy off the board.

Is TTK the new FM13. everyone used to have a pop at him until he stopped posting and many of his views were right as i recall - especially about average attendances which everyone shot him down for

Chill mate, it's just a bit of banter and I'm sure TTK is more than capable of taking it. He'll be back come the next defeat (hopefully not for a long time then!), just you see :D

And can anyone reccomend a replacement, someone who would care as much as tilly, what a ridiculous notion, sack our most successful manager ever, four games into the season this sort of comment is actually laughable, TTK thanks for the chuckle

Thank GOD!!! Someone who writes exactly what I was thinking...

Its all easy to say get rid of em but who on earth else would you employ??? Someone who couldnt care about the team, the town, the fans - THE CLUB!!

Its just absolute crap... And getting so so so BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill mate, it's just a bit of banter and I'm sure TTK is more than capable of taking it. He'll be back come the next defeat (hopefully not for a long time then!), just you see :D

But is it though? Has anyone asked TTK? I have fallen out with him many times on these boards over his rather negative opinions, but I know that they are honestly held. I am with Southender on this one. This is making me feel rather uncomfortable, surely the point has been made and we can let it rest?

I was only ever interested in hearing his thoughts on saturdays game.
If someone only posts when we lose and seems to enjoy it (TTK, Wiggy) then they should also be able to take return comments when we win.
I would never want TTK off the board, no way threads like this encourage discussion and debate, long may it continue.

Thank GOD!!! Someone who writes exactly what I was thinking...

Its all easy to say get rid of em but who on earth else would you employ??? Someone who couldnt care about the team, the town, the fans - THE CLUB!!

Its just absolute crap... And getting so so so BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should'nt you be at B&L Tilly?

Wiggy And TTK discussing there next move..

L10164686.jpg

It's great what cosmetic surgery can do for you - last time we saw Wiggy she looked like Anne Widdecombe.:eek:

Perhaps we should try the same with Trueblue!!.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back