• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tyson Fury: Fury Fest
Official After Party Tour, Part 2

Cliffs Pavilion, Southend-on-Sea
Tuesday 8th November 2022

Tyson new 900.jpg

Tickets/Details
Link

Tyson Fury said he will fight Usyk if he's paid 500 Million. He said he's retired, and doesn't need the money, but......if they pay him that amount, he will come out of retirement to put that pumped up middleweight nobody, in his place. He said it's not about the money........but....they need to come up with that money. DOH.

Tyson Fury said he will fight Usyk if he's paid 500 Million. He said he's retired, and doesn't need the money, but......if they pay him that amount, he will come out of retirement to put that pumped up middleweight nobody, in his place. He said it's not about the money........but....they need to come up with that money. DOH.
He’ll get paid a fair whack but I can’t see it being £500m.

He’ll get paid a fair whack but I can’t see it being £500m.
The point is he kept saying he doesn't need the money, and it's not about money. Then he kept mentioning money, and that he will fight for a 500 Million pay day. That figure is obviously just a bargaining opening suggestion, then they come back with a lower figure and they meet somewhere in the middle. So it's very much about the money. Someone on talksport said if the Saudi's get involved, he will easily get his opening suggestion.

The point is he kept saying he doesn't need the money, and it's not about money. Then he kept mentioning money, and that he will fight for a 500 Million pay day. That figure is obviously just a bargaining opening suggestion, then they come back with a lower figure and they meet somewhere in the middle. So it's very much about the money. Someone on talksport said if the Saudi's get involved, he will easily get his opening suggestion.
The interview Simon Jordan and Jim White did with him on TalkSport was good. Jordan although I’m not a fan told him to stop messing about and making stupid deadlines.

Fury v AJ - is it gonna happen? All over SM.
60/40 split. Only arguing over date 3rd or 17th dec. oh and rematch if AJ wins is 50/50 split AJ wants 60/40.
Not insurmountable….

Fury v AJ - is it gonna happen? All over SM.
60/40 split. Only arguing over date 3rd or 17th dec. oh and rematch if AJ wins is 50/50 split AJ wants 60/40.
Not insurmountable….
The way Hearn is talking he doesn’t want it. He will hate not being in the corner of the A side. And I don’t buy this bollocks that AJ is the A side. He’s lost 3 out of his last 5 fights, has no belts and made himself look a **** after the Usyk fight.

Tony Bellend spouting his usual biased rubbish about AJ. I really wish he stuck to his word and when he retired we didn’t see him again.

The way Hearn is talking he doesn’t want it. He will hate not being in the corner of the A side. And I don’t buy this bollocks that AJ is the A side. He’s lost 3 out of his last 5 fights, has no belts and made himself look a **** after the Usyk fight.

Tony Bellend spouting his usual biased rubbish about AJ. I really wish he stuck to his word and when he retired we didn’t see him again.

Really believe fury wants it tho? Surely all smoke and mirrors before announcing a fight against a washed up HW.

Really believe fury wants it tho? Surely all smoke and mirrors before announcing a fight against a washed up HW.
I do believe he does. Usyk has said he won’t fight this year so it makes sense. Beat AJ and then fight Usyk in Saudi for an insane payday and then ride off into the WWE sunset, undefeated as the undisputed heavyweight champion.

I think he's got to accept AJ is no longer the A side...I think it looks real bad on AJ if it comes out that it didn't get made because of Eddie. AJ needs this and I think he wants it too
Haha re Bellew he is a clown, how get got a job on DAZN is incredible!!!

Yeah I think Fury wants it...I doubt he can see a way he gets beat by AJ, I can't! If wilder couldn't KO him (and Fury got hit a lot in that 3rd fight) then there is no way AJ can KO him. I actually see Fury KO around midway, at worst it will be a comfortable points victory for Fury.

Yeah I think Fury wants it...I doubt he can see a way he gets beat by AJ, I can't! If wilder couldn't KO him (and Fury got hit a lot in that 3rd fight) then there is no way AJ can KO him. I actually see Fury KO around midway, at worst it will be a comfortable points victory for Fury.
Agree on the Bellew point above, any coverage that includes him gets muted as during the fights you can hear him screaming over the top of everything.

I do believe Fury wants it, but wouldn’t be surprised if his next fight is still against a washed up fighter.

Obviously it’s all social media s***e so far from Fury and AJ so you take it with a pinch of salt, but Fury wanted it in December, AJ agreed and said he was ready for 17th and now fury is saying November or 3rd December only, with a deadline of today. Laughable really and going only in one direction.

I think he's got to accept AJ is no longer the A side...I think it looks real bad on AJ if it comes out that it didn't get made because of Eddie. AJ needs this and I think he wants it too
Haha re Bellew he is a clown, how get got a job on DAZN is incredible!!!
Bellew only got the job on DAZN because he is best mates with Hearn.

Agree on the Bellew point above, any coverage that includes him gets muted as during the fights you can hear him screaming over the top of everything.

I do believe Fury wants it, but wouldn’t be surprised if his next fight is still against a washed up fighter.

Obviously it’s all social media s***e so far from Fury and AJ so you take it with a pinch of salt, but Fury wanted it in December, AJ agreed and said he was ready for 17th and now fury is saying November or 3rd December only, with a deadline of today. Laughable really and going only in one direction.
The Chisora v Usyk fight was particularly embarrassing! I notice he hasn’t been ring side for too many fights since that one.

I do understand where Fury is coming from, he wants the fight end of Nov, early Dec that then means he can aim for a fight against Usyk in March. If he stretches it out until the 17th he’s then looking at late April. He wants to beat AJ, beat Usyk and ride off into the sunset and fight exhibitions for ridiculous money and some more WWE. I do not blame him at all for that.

If he wins a fight against AJ and Usyk he doesn’t need to fight anyone else to prove he is the greatest of the modern generation. Until then there will always be question marks and he knows that!

Outstanding win and performance from Joe Joyce last night. Never been his biggest fan think he is slow and has zero personality! However his jab is incredible, his chin is insane and he is certainly a danger to anyone in the heavyweight division. Parker is no joke and has one hell of a heart. Joyce becomes the first man to stop him.

I’d like to see Joyce v Wilder, think that could be interesting.

One step closer to a fight against a washed up heavy weight for fury (and no not AJ!)

One step closer to a fight against a washed up heavy weight for fury (and no not AJ!)
Honestly Fury can be so frustrating at times. I actually messaged a mate of my wish list for the heavyweight division and what will actually happen:

What I’d like:
Fury v AJ next
Usyk v Fury after if he doesn’t fight anyone in between.
Wilder v Whyte winner fights AJ
Joyce v Ruiz Jr winner fights winner of AJ v Wilder- Whyte

What is more likely:
Fury v Charr
AJ v Hrgovic
Wilder v Zhang
Joyce v Takam
Ruiz v Chisora

Back