• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Outstanding win and performance from Joe Joyce last night. Never been his biggest fan think he is slow and has zero personality! However his jab is incredible, his chin is insane and he is certainly a danger to anyone in the heavyweight division. Parker is no joke and has one hell of a heart. Joyce becomes the first man to stop him.

I’d like to see Joyce v Wilder, think that could be interesting.
I was very impressed when watching that. It seemed like he knew exactly what he had in the tank for each round and never looked tired the entire fight. Always on the front foot and just held the ropes and Parker between him and the ropes to keep his energy levels where they needed to be. He made it look easy, robotic but easy. The chin was amazing and I've since read he had tests at a rugby sports science place that discovered he has bone density 6x the norm! That has to be scary for anyone in the division, some who can just walk into punches with impunity! Like you say ricey would love to see him fight wilder and see if one of his punches can shake him?

I was very impressed when watching that. It seemed like he knew exactly what he had in the tank for each round and never looked tired the entire fight. Always on the front foot and just held the ropes and Parker between him and the ropes to keep his energy levels where they needed to be. He made it look easy, robotic but easy. The chin was amazing and I've since read he had tests at a rugby sports science place that discovered he has bone density 6x the norm! That has to be scary for anyone in the division, some who can just walk into punches with impunity! Like you say ricey would love to see him fight wilder and see if one of his punches can shake him?
If he can take a Wilder full force punch and still remain standing, he gives everyone a problem.

It’s been announced that the fight will go ahead and the IVF World Title is on line too!

So why would females take it, for a Testosterone boost?

It's effective in treating infertile women who do not ovulate. Somewhat similar to estrogen, which helps a females eggs to develop in ovaries.

In men it helps raise testosterone naturally, but also have read that it can be utilised to help a male who is coming off a heavy steroid cycle, to gradually ease back into a natural testosterone production (To make it look like you never roided in the first place)

*EDIT* - Just seen Ricey's post! My poor thumbs grafted for no reason, least they got their daily 5k steps in though.

I'm very cynical when it comes to doping in elite sport and believe most elite athletes do stuff, but in a way that their coaches/nutritionists instruct. I think it is very rare for an athlete to just juice up and go full on steroid cycles but I believe many work the system as best they can. If you read up you get all kinds of stories about those at the top of their trade, a few examples:

Dr fuentes blood doping and a confession he had helped 2 major la liga teams (believed to be real and barca) somehow the police destroyed the bloodbags evidence.

Bradley wiggins going on anti biotics with permission from governing body in the lead up to major races.

The tyson Fury boar meat excuse.

There are many many more if you care to look. Icaris on Netflix is a great documentary.

When these come up I'm never surprised as I think most do it, they have just slipped up trying to beat the system. Maybe through mistiming or the level of dosage

I'm very cynical when it comes to doping in elite sport and believe most elite athletes do stuff, but in a way that their coaches/nutritionists instruct. I think it is very rare for an athlete to just juice up and go full on steroid cycles but I believe many work the system as best they can. If you read up you get all kinds of stories about those at the top of their trade, a few examples:

Dr fuentes blood doping and a confession he had helped 2 major la liga teams (believed to be real and barca) somehow the police destroyed the bloodbags evidence.

Bradley wiggins going on anti biotics with permission from governing body in the lead up to major races.

The tyson Fury boar meat excuse.

There are many many more if you care to look. Icaris on Netflix is a great documentary.

When these come up I'm never surprised as I think most do it, they have just slipped up trying to beat the system. Maybe through mistiming or the level of dosage
The difference with other sports is you can’t legally kill someone. If you’re caught with anything on the banned substance list you should be banned! As simple as that! This testing the B sample bollocks is just a way of postponing the inevitable. The B sample comes back the same as the A sample 99% of the time. But they can still allow a fight to progress whilst this goes on ala Whyte vs Rivas. Although that B sample is probably at the bottom of the Thames!

Drugs in fight sports is the worst thing possible! You’re enhancing yourself to potentially kill someone! The stance that the board, governing bodies and more sickening when it involves their fighters, the promoters take is not harsh enough. Canelo and his tainted meat bollocks! Dillian Whyte has popped twice! Yet still carries on fighting. We all know the system can be played as we saw with Lance Armstrong in cycling. If he can do it and get away with it for so long I’m sure boxers and fighters can do the same! Especially now with advances in technology. The science behind it all and using other drugs to mask the steroid cycles etc.

Boxing is really ****ed! This debacle, Fury v AJ not happening and everything else.

Back