• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

22 tools named so far.

All nominees are at the top of the thread.

Jonny Stokes, I cant pick for you as I'd pick tactically ;)

Mind you both are real tools and both would be welcome into the competition

On your head be it mate :)

I think someone has forgotten a little bit of "Battle" etiquette here

J is all ready to go with his Cartoons (possibly) and i have Sketch Shows waiting patiently .. looks like i'll be waiting patiently a little longer doesn't it

Much as it pains me to leave Dyer out, it'll have to be the self-publicising rascist simpleton Goody. Ta.

I think someone has forgotten a little bit of "Battle" etiquette here

J is all ready to go with his Cartoons (possibly) and i have Sketch Shows waiting patiently .. looks like i'll be waiting patiently a little longer doesn't it

Sorry mate didnt realise any others were going on.

We can still knock up the list ready.

I can hold off until both cartoons and sketch shows are done :)

Well I don't know what's happening with cartoons as J is obviously rushed of his feet.

I'll stick Jamie Oliver on the bonfire, I mean list.

Why so..The man has got school kids eating healthily, which will help them concentrate at school, gain better grades and raise the level of society and make the future of Britain a good one!!!

I have thought long and hard about my contribution since Aberdeen Shrimper so thoughtlessly adopted the one true vent-outlet for my over-active spleen in nominating Fatessa Feltz...

So I would like to nominate, and I am serious about this, Mr Feltz (father to Fatessa) as the creator, nurturer and lifetime formative influence of the fetid pile of talentless ego that spoils our fine planet.

Surely he could have seen what he was creating and sent it off to a fat-camp or something...

Hank's vote. Father of Fatessa Feltz.

Hmmm an intriguing idea. I suspect this chap may be something of a dark horse.

Imagine how much happier you would be, SBH, if mr felch had drowned his offspring at birth, not that I am advocating infanticide you understand.

I am in some agreement though. If there's one female on the planet that is guaranteed to make me instantly soft, it's this fat sweaty dollop.

Nor I. Some of my best friends started life as infants but I can see why you might be tempted in this instance, and the idea has some merit.

By the way, I expect to dish out a lot of green in this competition in line with my long-running policy of repping anti-Feltzism. You are already the second recipient in this fine thread.

For the record, I see myself and Aberdeen Shrimper as the favourites in this event.

Can't believe we've not had Garry Bushell on the list yet. I've always thought he was a total c*ck of the first order.

GARYBUSH.jpg

Argh!

I have thought long and hard about my contribution since Aberdeen Shrimper so thoughtlessly adopted the one true vent-outlet for my over-active spleen in nominating Fatessa Feltz...

So I would like to nominate, and I am serious about this, Mr Feltz (father to Fatessa) as the creator, nurturer and lifetime formative influence of the fetid pile of talentless ego that spoils our fine planet.

Surely he could have seen what he was creating and sent it off to a fat-camp or something...

Hank's vote. Father of Fatessa Feltz.

Mother of Fatessa Feltz, somebody had to give birth to her!

Mother of Fatessa Feltz, somebody had to give birth to her!

An inspired choice sir and another obvious contender for the title. I wish you luck throughout the competition and just hope we don't come up against each other.

Oh if only that hadn't happened 40-odd years ago too!

:madman:

Why so..The man has got school kids eating healthily, which will help them concentrate at school, gain better grades and raise the level of society and make the future of Britain a good one!!!
Perhaps, still a Grade A Tool though.

Back