• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You've got more rabbit than Sainsbury's - one of the best lines in pop music, ever!

Chas n Dave

I have a soft spot for these guys. Snooker loopy possibly their finest bit of work.

''Its just not fair giving off that glare''

My Gary will have a hard draw against the boss but i'm sure we'll be back for good in round 2.

Oh bloody hell, first up and I'm on a poxy school trip all day tomorrow to sodding Colchester Castle!

Ha!Reminds me of a trip I did there with a coachload of French teenagers back in the late 70's.By the end of the guided walking tour around the Roman remains, most of the kids had ****ed off to go shopping.I'm sure your lot will be more disciplined.:winking:

You've got more rabbit than Sainsbury's - one of the best lines in pop music, ever!

It's been discussed on here before, I remember it well as it's one of the few things on which MK and I are totally in agreement, but 'Ain't No Pleasing You' is a genuinely brilliant song.

It's been discussed on here before, I remember it well as it's one of the few things on which MK and I are totally in agreement, but 'Ain't No Pleasing You' is a genuinely brilliant song.

But it will never beat this classic..if you ever meet in a future round of course.Ahem.

[video=youtube;XpqqjU7u5Yc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqqjU7u5Yc[/video]

Sure is, but I'm afraid Stevie Wonder's cannon of work is pretty outstanding (well up to about 1976).

Personally I liked his first album(which included Hey Harmonica Man and Fingertips)which I bought back in the 60's but nothing much after that.

Check out 'Innervisions' chief - with the wonderful 'He's Misstra Knowitall' and 'Livin' For The City' rising above the blandness that I believe you're alluding to. :cool:

He was the lead singer of The Verve. They had to pay monies to Andrew Loog Oldham and Jagger/Richard for ripping off a Stones song for 'Bittersweet Symphony.'

And produced one of the greatest albums of all time with Urban Hymns. However the rest of their output is very patchy.

Back