• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Looking forward to the fight camp card tonight, think the main event between Cash vs Welborn struggles to be anything other than a good fight.

Also upset potential on the undercard, Courtenay vs Ball is one in particular, considering Ball is twice the size of Shannon. Docherty vs Fox the other, Fox has plenty of upsets on the road, should be a good'en.

Looking forward to the fight camp card tonight, think the main event between Cash vs Welborn struggles to be anything other than a good fight.

Also upset potential on the undercard, Courtenay vs Ball is one in particular, considering Ball is twice the size of Shannon. Docherty vs Fox the other, Fox has plenty of upsets on the road, should be a good'en.

I don’t really have much interest in female boxing but I really hope Ball smashes Courtenay. She’s an arrogant **** and I really can’t stand the ****ing pout! Not really too bothered by this card, the better card is tomorrow.

I don’t really have much interest in female boxing but I really hope Ball smashes Courtenay. She’s an arrogant **** and I really can’t stand the ****ing pout! Not really too bothered by this card, the better card is tomorrow.

There's a good chance it could happen mate, lot of money been put on Ball since the weigh in pictures.

Interesting you prefer Warrens card, I think the Frampton fight is just a dud, the scottish lad Traynor does not stand a chance.

There's a good chance it could happen mate, lot of money been put on Ball since the weigh in pictures.

Interesting you prefer Warrens card, I think the Frampton fight is just a dud, the scottish lad Traynor does not stand a chance.

Might be duds but at least it’s Fighters I want to see. They’re both pretty poor cards.

We need some interesting fights soon otherwise I may end up moving over to UFC.

Currently watching some of the undercard before Katie Taylor vs Peersoon and Whyte vs Povetkin.

Looking forward to this.

Another overhyped load of rubbish for the main event. How this is PPV is beyond me!

****ing bull**** scorecards again for Persoon. I hate Matchroom cards I really do.

WHAT A KNOCKOUT!!!

Yes Pedvetkin!

Choo Choo off the rails goes the Dillian Whyte hype train, thank **** for that.

Had £10 on Povetkin to win via decision @ 6/1 ?

Sublime shot though. I’ve rewatched it in slow motion a few times, and it’s absolutely text book. The slip by Povetkin is a thing of beauty tbh. Notice the feint as he lures Whyte into throwing that straight right, before slipping him perfectly and delivering a dirty short checkhook.

The timing is so good, that Povetkin barely had to throw his weight behind it. It’s just pure technique.

KO of 2020, easy

I hate this rematch rubbish! He absolutely destroyed him, he was out boxing him for the first 3 had a slip in the 4 and starched him in the 5. No need for a rematch otherwise Whyte’s ‘world title’ path is over. Because he will do it again!

That was an elite level 40 year old showing an average overhyped heavyweight what happens when he fights elite!

And Whyte thinks he would beat Fury :ROFL:

I enjoyed last nights card tbf , really starting to enjoy women’s boxing and that was a fight of 2 completely different styles and they say styles make fights .
those 2 could have 10 more fights and I think it would be a carbon copy of the last 2 .
I had it as a draw with Taylor doing the slicker and cleaver work but Persoon was just relentless and could have carried on all night and Taylor was exhausted ..

Onto Whyte and he certainly had maximum violence laid on his chin ....absolute peach of a shot and possibly the best I’ve seen watching live

Frank, Barry Hearn & Dillian Whyte. Them three sat at a table having a discussion, is PPV worthy alone.

89DD0BD9-18F4-42B6-8878-18F2C052ABF7.jpeg

Dillian Whyte’s response is the response of some of the idiots who tweet about boxing. Then Frank knocks him out the park with a calm but degrading response.

Sounding like Povetkin v Whyte is going to happen again. I hope the same happens and he goes into the derailed hype train pile with David Price.

DDD in action last night , didn’t even break sweat and maybe I’m getting carried away here but I think he cleans up every fighter outside of Tyson Fury , who in his own words ‘ won’t be active when DDD’ reaches the level ready to fight him .

DDD in action last night , didn’t even break sweat and maybe I’m getting carried away here but I think he cleans up every fighter outside of Tyson Fury , who in his own words ‘ won’t be active when DDD’ reaches the level ready to fight him .

He hasn’t had a truly competitive fight really other than Gorman. I think once he fights Joyce and plows through the dim slow boring Joyce then people will start to get excited. I’d like to see him fight Whyte! He’s still young but I’d like to see him moving up the rankings and get in a mandatory slot by the end of next year at the latest.

Dubois on the eye test looks the real deal, but as Ricey said his resume has weakened since Nathan Gorman fight.

Bakole/Whyte/Joyce/Hughie Fury, any one of them would be a good fight for Daniel next.

Agreed , I think he walks through the lot of them , I know promoters like to take it easy with their prospects but the heavyweight division is booming at the minute and there’s money to be earns in matching up against some bigger names .
personally if I was Whyte I’d give Dubious a wide berth

Agreed , I think he walks through the lot of them , I know promoters like to take it easy with their prospects but the heavyweight division is booming at the minute and there’s money to be earns in matching up against some bigger names .
personally if I was Whyte I’d give Dubious a wide berth

Just like Whyte has given a wide berth to Luis Ortiz and Michael Hunter because he knows they beat him. He underestimated Povetkin as he thought he had lost his touch. Many probably thought that in the 4th but in the 5th he showed his elite level skill and determination. That wasn’t a lucky punch, he’d been teeing that up from the get go and sprung it on him. Duck down and body shot to the left! You look at his eyes he knew exactly what he was doing. Dillian went down to block the body and he delivered one of the best uppercuts I’ve ever seen. That’s not fluke that was world class! I also and @GBJ might disagree think that Pulev is a potential risky fight for AJ.

Back