• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah I never use IE, was just checking to see if it was a Firefox problem, rather than SZ.

And the homepage link is trying to charge me £2.99 postage and packaging to donate :unsure:
Just checking before I go and donate £7.01...

Last edited:
Yeah I never use IE, was just checking to see if it was a Firefox problem, rather than SZ.

And the homepage link is trying to charge me £2.99 postage and packaging to donate :unsure:
Just checking before I go and donate £7.01...

Hmm good point I will resolve that.

Please use the links in the Owners sigs to pay money over whilst we sort the donate box out on the Home page.

Edit: problems all solved and you can use either the link in our sigs or the donate box now.

Thanks to those who have paid up so far; hope you'll forgive me for not replying to all your PMs, but there are plenty of them!

If you are making a PayPal payment, please send me a PM saying you have done so, preferably with your name as well so that SZ Chancellor of the Exchequer mcnasty knows where we stand. Otherwise he'll hit me with his big red briefcase.

Budget-box.jpg

All,

still quite a few outstanding payments. If you have pledged, please send your tenners soon.

Thanks

James

Anybody who wishes to pay other than by chq or PP, I will be in the Spread on Saturday.

All,

thanks to those who have paid so far, much appreciated.

There are still many who haven't paid though. Those of you who are in The Spread on Saturday, it may be easiest to pay Cricko in person. If you're not sure who he is, look out for someone a bit like this:

PF-Stringfellow_1402203c.jpg

Otherwise, PayPal or a cheque is fine. PM me if you need any further details.

Thanks

Uncle Leo

All the money is now in; thank you very much.

As mentioned above, there are two prizes up for grabs:

Lunch and presentation of a signed shirt with Sean Clohessy for the winner and a guest at the training ground

A Blues Lounge package for a game of your choice.

All the names are on a file on my work laptop which, helpfully, is at work, so I will do the 'draw' tomorrow, using the random function in Excel.

Once I have the winners, I will contact you by PM and start making arrangements; the club are already chasing me for dates, particularly for the shirt presentation.

Back